Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Red solo cup Poll

View Poll Results: Is this the best drinking song ever?
Yes!! In fact, lets go get some beers right now!! 96 37.07%
No. I dont drink. I like fanny packs and museums. 12 4.63%
No. Its a stupid song 151 58.30%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
Red solo cup Poll

thanks for hijacking my poll you ass clowns
Old 02-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
That song is horrible
Old 02-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
That song is a disgrace to artists everywhere, Mozart is rolling over in his grave.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
This is the stupidest sond I think I have ever heard. Are country singers completely out of material? This song actually passed honky tonk budonkadonk and I didnt think anything could ever top that song
Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Its just a song that when it comes on every one can sing along. The song puts me in a good mood
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I think you dont get the thread. Its asking our opinion on the song
Old 02-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
I guess you dont all get it.. lol its just a song that when it comes on every one can sing along and have a good time butttt if its not your cup of tea dont complain about it
BUTTTTT, OP asked if it was the greatest drinking song of all time? ive got a party playlist of 100 songs that will make people party, sing, and drink like fish. years of research has allowed me to perfect it. . . however, if we are just comparing songs that talk about drinking, let me think

I'll Just Stay Here and Drink - Merle Haggard
I Like Beer - Tom T. Hall
I'll Have a Beer - Jamey Johnson
any hank williams jr song
Im Pretty Good At Drinking Beer - Billy Currington
Why Don't We Get Drunk (And Screw) - Jimmy Buffett

. . i can keep going, but those i would say are all far better drinking songs than red solo cup.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I turn the station when it comes on, but oddly enough I find myself saying "Red Solo Cup" at random times hours later....My woman usually has to slap me to break me out of it, but I like it rough so I don't mind.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #11
johnnyman1 is on a distinguished road
johnnyman1's Tacoma Gallery
but I do like fanny packs. They are not as gay if you look at it as a holster. Be it wrong or right,, I like the bad guys to know I am packing.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #12
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyman1 View Post
but I do like fanny packs. They are not as gay if you look at it as a holster. Be it wrong or right,, I like the bad guys to know I am packing.
am i reading this right> you carry a gun in a fanny pack?
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to this thread, I now cant get the fucking song out of my head......
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #14
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
BUTTTTT, OP asked if it was the greatest drinking song of all time? ive got a party playlist of 100 songs that will make people party, sing, and drink like fish. years of research has allowed me to perfect it. . . however, if we are just comparing songs that talk about drinking, let me think

I'll Just Stay Here and Drink - Merle Haggard
I Like Beer - Tom T. Hall
I'll Have a Beer - Jamey Johnson
any hank williams jr song
Im Pretty Good At Drinking Beer - Billy Currington
Why Don't We Get Drunk (And Screw) - Jimmy Buffett

. . i can keep going, but those i would say are all far better drinking songs than red solo cup.

you forgot "im at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed" haha
Old 02-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #15
Shake and Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
sorry man, its a damn catchy song!!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #16
johnnyman1 is on a distinguished road
johnnyman1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
am i reading this right> you carry a gun in a fanny pack?
Pretty much. A big one. 44mag or a 357mag,, depending on how I am feeling. Yes ,, my wife hates it.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if i hear it when im driving i change it, if im drinking and it comes on i turn it up!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #18
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
http://youtu.be/-yTo73qYo48
Old 02-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #19
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
This song may or may not be my current ringtone
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
you forgot "im at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed" haha
no i didn't, i forgot to add this!...

Roger Miller FTW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsNWl...eature=related