Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Swamp People!! - Season 3

Old 02-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Swamp People!! - Season 3

I love the show. We're even having a Swamp People party at my house on thursday which includes cooked alligator meat lol.

so where are my fellow fanatics?

new season starts thursday night!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
my brother lives less than 10 min away from bruce (one with the dog) and my dads house is about 20 min away from shelby on ax men
Old 02-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
my brother lives less than 10 min away from bruce (one with the dog) and my dads house is about 20 min away from shelby on ax men
that dog's name is tyler lol.

and yay im not the only one! . . . but that's pretty awesome. i wish they would take the indians off the show. they take away from the cool people IMO.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
ehh, they, ok
Old 02-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
ehh, they, ok
theyre just in it to get their 10 seconds of fame. what, they tagged like 100 something gators last year? over half of them in the last few days of the season. then troy goes out and gets freaking 300 something like a boss.

i just get tired of having to spend 15 minutes each episode to watch them talking to the dirt and putting curses on people cutting their lines. like i said, i can't stand them.

now the giest brothers, LOVE EM!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I always bust out laughing when Willie put his cigarette through his missing tooth. Cracks me up
Old 02-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Since watching the show, i've wanted to go down there and pay Troy to take me with them for a day.

I'm sure for a couple hundred bucks they'd let me pop a gater in the face with a 22, and pull his dead ass in the boat.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Since watching the show, i've wanted to go down there and pay Troy to take me with them for a day.

I'm sure for a couple hundred bucks they'd let me pop a gater in the face with a 22, and pull his dead ass in the boat.
you aint the lone ranger haha. it would be so fun!

but i can't wait for the new season. though i don't like those creepy commercials they are playing on history channel right now. i swear if they start trying to make it into some reality drama show i will be so pissed haha.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
That day that the gator took the gun from his hand was totally fake. He was just dangling it in front till it took it.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

all day marathon on history channel
Old 02-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #11
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
I love this show. Quality entertainment.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #13
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
get da gun get da gun..... choot em liz choot em
Old 02-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?

yay more fans!

so how about i just looked at the preview in the guide for tonights episode and it says the indians got 500 tags for the season. what a bunch of idiots. i think troy got 325ish last season and he hunted to the last day.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
yay more fans!

so how about i just looked at the preview in the guide for tonights episode and it says the indians got 500 tags for the season. what a bunch of idiots. i think troy got 325ish last season and he hunted to the last day.
they dont stand a chance against troy

TROY LANDRY FOR PRESIDENT

Or maybe just mayor for now
Old 02-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
they dont stand a chance against troy

TROY LANDRY FOR PRESIDENT

Or maybe just mayor for now
he'll get my vote for prez. but yeah, there's no way those goofs can fill 500 tags. like ive said, i can't stand them i wish they'd take them off the show. . .and that nut Terrel that grabs them with his hands. I DONT CARE!!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #17
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
he'll get my vote for prez. but yeah, there's no way those goofs can fill 500 tags. like ive said, i can't stand them i wish they'd take them off the show. . .and that nut Terrel that grabs them with his hands. I DONT CARE!!
me neither, they like 2' gators, woooow, not like im going to do that but hey when troy is poppin 14 footers, makes terrel look like weak shit
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
me neither, they like 2' gators, woooow, not like im going to do that but hey when troy is poppin 14 footers, makes terrel look like weak shit
yeah. now right now on the re-runs terrell just pulled a 20 pound cat with his hands noodling. which honestly is pretty cool, but i still don't think he needs to be on the show.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #19
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
are the indians the inbreed father and son with infant tee shirts on with 2x4 stilts holding up there arms?
Old 02-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterhater View Post
are the indians the inbreed father and son with infant tee shirts on with 2x4 stilts holding up there arms?
yeah the ones on the air boat. bunch of goofs.