Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sony psvita

Old 02-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sony psvita

I am thinking about getting one. I was wondering if anyone has one and if it's worth the money.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Was it released already? I would like to get one, but I wasn't happy that they removed the UMD drive and everything would have to be downloaded. I have longed for a right analog stick on my PSP since the first launch! lol
Old 02-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I saw one on display at best buy and it's super clean but I'm not into video games n such as I was b4...

The screen is amazing cuz it's HD touch screen with rear touch pad n dual analog (which the original psp lagged)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's a pretty awesome little game machine. I am not all gamers either but I'm pretty sure within time pplz can hack it and load all kind of stuff. Really debating on getting one.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
It's a pretty awesome little game machine. I am not all gamers either but I'm pretty sure within time pplz can hack it and load all kind of stuff. Really debating on getting one.
That's the first thing that came to mind when I was at the store lol...
I read u can run AT&T on it for Internet...(I have verizon) but hacking it would be a whole other ball game

How much is it?
Old 02-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #6

I think it's about $300 and it's 3g at&t + wifi or you can buy it just wifi.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #7
bmc52 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
bmc52's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got to mess with it for a week or two now. Since i work at best buy and the two things that i dont like about it are. The price, i feel it is a bit high. The load times and the amount of time you have to load to get to the next area in games are BAD. Besides that like you guys were saying its pretty cool. I was playing one game where you use the camera and walk around or move your vita and shoot stuff idk lol.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
I think it's about $300 and it's 3g at&t + wifi or you can buy it just wifi.
Hmmm...3 bills for psvita or new headunit lol
Old 02-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #9
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
That's the first thing that came to mind when I was at the store lol...
I read u can run AT&T on it for Internet...(I have verizon) but hacking it would be a whole other ball game

How much is it?
You should be able to hack the new one as the original PSP was wide open for hacking.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
You should be able to hack the new one as the original PSP was wide open for hacking.
Ya I figured that lol, but my think is spending my $$$ on it
Old 02-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #11

It's a matter of time before the hacking begins.
With the new Firmware it has google maps as well.

This is really cool stuff.
http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/22/v...-ar-game-trio/
Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #12

If it can function as a tablet with the addition of PS games, it could be pretty cool. Does it have Android market and all that stuff too? Is the screen capacitive?