Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Help out BT! :D

Old 03-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Help out BT! :D

Hey TW!

Do you find me Awesome? Wanna see me overfill my Herp tank with excessive Derp? Love my funny pics or dinosaur antics?

HELP A BROTHER OUT!

I need your help! More specifically, my best friends do. They are in a band and are in a contest for them to play live at BOONSTOCK music fest this summer. A massive 3-4 day long concert that is HUGE here in Alberta.

Its a 5 person band called: Earth's Ashes

I've grown up with these guys, they are my best buddies, some of them I've known for a dozen years or more. Yea its one of those facebook vote contest things, but it'd mean a ton to me AND them!

THANKS!!
- Marcelasaurus

The fb page:
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/...tries/45316140

Bands name and catagory:
Earth's Ashes - Red Deer - Rookie

I *Think* it should take you straight to the bands vote page once you allow the contest. The reason it wants to access your fb page is so people can't vote more then once.

Bands Fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Earths...64648053588692

Band emblem:

Heres some tunes by them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTKZm_zoD8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl8RplStTkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYX2LoTq1Y

Added to op
Old 03-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Voted. You're welcome
Old 03-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Voted. You're welcome
+1 Good sir!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Old 03-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
voted!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:58 AM   #6
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
+1 Good sir!
Thank you

Good luck to them
Old 03-13-2012, 07:03 AM   #10
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I clickeded on the voted!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
voted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
voted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Voted, good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
WTF did I vote for?

Best of luck for your buds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
I clickeded on the voted!
+6! thanks!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ill help a brother out tonight
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Voted. Good luck to them!
Old 03-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
ill help a brother out tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
Voted. Good luck to them!
+1

Heres some tunes by them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTKZm_zoD8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl8RplStTkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYX2LoTq1Y

Added to op
Old 03-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Still on the fence about this......not sure Im a fan of the music.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I dont have Facebook, because I have no friends. Is there another way to vote?
Fixed.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #17
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
voted my fellow brotheren
Old 03-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
not a fan of music I can not understand the words...I wish them the best
Old 03-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #20

Quote:
I dont have Facebook, because I have no friends. Is there another way to vote?
Hmmm.... either start a fb so we can harass you on there too.. or call boonstock music fest and be all like, "NOW YOU SEE HERE BIATCHES... I'VE GOT A SWORD <===);;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;> " Then you lay the smack down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Still on the fence about this......not sure Im a fan of the music.
Lucky for you sir 4x4, fences don't play music, and with some prescription medication, we can stop those voices in your head from preventing you from voting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
voted my fellow brotheren
+1
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
not a fan of music I can not understand the words...I wish them the best
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Voted!
+1

Edit: ... apparently I've maxed out my purring for the day..