Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Duck Dynasty

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 03:10 AM   #41
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
This is a good show but I think it is getting to commercialized. Kind of like that orange county chopper show they went big time then dropped like a rock.
This. They are just selling out now. They were actually refusing to film the season that's airing right now unless they all got paid a lot more. Now all I see is their crap at walmart and them appearing anywhere they can.

I love the show and think its hilarious. But they are just in it for the money.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
This. They are just selling out now. They were actually refusing to film the season that's airing right now unless they all got paid a lot more. Now all I see is their crap at walmart and them appearing anywhere they can.

I love the show and think its hilarious. But they are just in it for the money.
I used to love the show, but they are no different from any other reality show. Scripted from the beginning - but some will always say its "real"...

Old 12-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #43
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/duck-dynast...003417098.html

Old 12-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #44
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't agree with More with Phil's remarks.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #45
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Couldn't agree with More with Phil's remarks.

amen

Old 12-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #46
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Phil doesn't need them, Stick to your beliefs Phil, if more people did this would be a better country.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Phil doesn't need them, Stick to your beliefs Phil, if more people did this would be a better country.

t you
I hate political correctness

Old 12-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #48
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
I know gay people, and although it is not my way of life, it is what it is. Last I knew, we had freedom in this country, to BE or SAY what we want. Slowly, or actually rather quickly, those liberties are being taken away. I commend him for stating his beliefs, sad he got censored for it.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #49
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
The guy quoted the Bible (which I'm not an ardent follower of but we do have freedom of religion here) and said that homosexuality to him didn't make sense. So?

Reminds me of many years ago when John Rocker got suspended by MLB for his Sports Illustrated interview. Yet Carl Everett said some crap about whites in Maxim magazine and nothing was said. Go figure..

Old 12-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #50
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
meh, don't care for it much.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #51
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
The guy quoted the Bible (which I'm not an ardent follower of but we do have freedom of religion here) and said that homosexuality to him didn't make sense. So?

Reminds me of many years ago when John Rocker got suspended by MLB for his Sports Illustrated interview. Yet Carl Everett said some crap about whites in Maxim magazine and nothing was said. Go figure..
Yep, double standard, reverse racism, etc. either way we are screwed

Old 12-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #52
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Double standard yes, reverse racism NO. It's not reverse ever in my book

Old 12-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #53
carphunter is on a distinguished road

Name: jeff
carphunter's Tacoma Gallery
why is it that everyone else's opinion matters but mine doesn,t

Old 12-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #54

adam had a pole not a hole and eve said this is good

Old 12-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #55
sjwhitaker is on a distinguished road

Army: Spec 4 Mafia
Name: Jake
sjwhitaker's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to think that the rest of the family will follow suit and boycott but time will tell. I do not watch the show but did talk to Willie at last years SHOT show and he seemed like every other hard working guy I have met. He didnt have that I am rich famous and better'n you vibe to him at all.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #56

go willie !!!

Old 12-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Double standard yes, reverse racism NO. It's not reverse ever in my book
True, just using the coined phrase.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #58
Tylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud of
Name: Tyler
Tylerm5000's Tacoma Gallery
I love it. But it sucks that it is "guided reality".

The mansion Willie supposedly lives in is not his house.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #59
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a great show, scripted but still funny , completely agree with Phil's concepts

Old 12-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #60
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post

Character.

Phil has it. A&E execs do not.

Wish more people did.

Closed Thread