1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Funny story (sort of involves Tacoma)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BLUVVV, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 27, 2012 at 9:20 PM
    BLUVVV

BLUVVV [OP] LARGE Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Valley Center, CA
    Vehicle:
    11' A/C TRD O-R PreRunner
    flowmaster 40, blackout headlights, 10'' infinity subwoofer, custom rear enclosure, kicker mono amp. 5100's set at 2.5'', 32'' pro Comp Xtreme M/T tires, Pioneer dub din head unit, K&N CAI, MB Motorsports V-Drive rims
    Well, today the co-workers and I decided to get some all you can eat pizza at Round Table Pizza. I pulled up and there was a parking spot right in the front directly in front of the entrance. (score) so as im parking I see the side of the building has a few biker cops parking. I didn’t think much of them. I respect the law and don’t usually have any issues. As we sit down and start eating more and more Bike Cops pull up, probably 30 in all and come into the building to eat. A fellow co-worker of mine says “hey man don’t you have that illegal tint on your truck?” (I do have the next step down from Limo on my front 2 windows, and I know its illegal in CA) I thought to myself: “Oh, Crap!” But then I was thinking “these cops are here for food, they aren’t going to bother to write me a ticket.” My co-works continue to hassle me about my truck and keep telling me to move it. I kept declining and telling them “it will be fine!” As we were finishing up our meals: a female officer comes over to our table and says “who drives the white truck with the tint out front?” I looked at her and slowly raised my hand and said, “I do” (in a pretty timid voice) She then turns and says “Hmm, ok” then leaves to sit back with her fellow officers to eat. All the co-workers are laughing and saying “I TOLD YOU!” “You’re going to get a ticket” etc etc…. I felt terrible and stupid! I go and look out the window and don’t see a ticket, so I said to the co-workers, “im getting out of here before she can give me the ticket.” They keep telling me that it sounds like a terrible idea; she probably has your info, and how bad that looks if you take off when an officer knows and has talked to you. After about 5 minutes of discussing it with the co-workers, they convince me to go over to the female officer and say “hey, am I getting a ticket?, or do I have to sign off on a ticket before I go back to work?” (I thought it was the right thing to do.) So, I went over there (right in the middle of 30 cops) and asked her the two questions… the female officer (and about 5 other cops) instantly crack up laughing, and then she says “No, just make sure you take the tint off” By this time my coworkers are behind me filming on their phones and busting up laughing. I am so confused at this point, I go back to the co-works and ask what the hell just happened??? Apparently, one of the co-workers was talking with the female officer in line for the pizza, and asked if she would come up to the table and ask “who drives the white truck with the tint?” to purposely scare the shit out of me! At this point im relieved, confused, still a little shocked, and impressed with the prank. So now we finally decide to leave, the co-workers are still cracking up. As we leave 2 of the female officers acquaintances come outside at the same time as us. And as im hopping into my Tacoma they both walk by my driver’s side door, covering their eyes as if not to see the tint. As they are passing my door another of my coworkers “yell look in the bed” to the officers. (I play slow pitch softball with all of these co-workers and before the games we all enjoy a few alcoholic beverages and throw the empties in the bed of my truck.) The officers look in the back and yell out loud “Ohhh, this guys has open containers in the back” one of the officers immediately pull out his baton (and holds it up in a humorous manner) everyone is laughing by this point(including myself). Then the officers continues back over to their bikes and we all go our separate ways. Moral of the story… My co-workers are A-holes & great at pranks, cops are pretty cool sometimes, and Paybacks going to be a bitch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top