Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

ANYONE PLANNING TO SEE THE 3 STOOGES MOVIE?

Old 04-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #21
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
But back to the point, I'd rather spend $12 on a 3 Stooges DVD and have hours of originals than blow it watching 3 fake stooges for 90 minutes on the big screen.
same could be said for the later actors that replaced some of the original members (remember curlyjoe?).............already have every episode wish to replay. sad the originals are harder and harder to find on current tv
Old 04-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #22
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
A cool fact I learned earlier today, Larry Feinberg aka Larry Fine of the Three Stooges, was a pro boxer nick named Kid Roth. He only had one fight (and he won), because his parents didn't want him involved in that type of violence. So instead he takes his act to vaudeville, gets offered a gig from Shemp and the rest is history.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #23
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
A cool fact I learned earlier today, Larry Feinberg aka Larry Fine of the Three Stooges, was a pro boxer nick named Kid Roth. He only had one fight (and he won), because his parents didn't want him involved in that type of violence. So instead he takes his act to vaudeville, gets offered a gig from Shemp and the rest is history.
lol......remember askin' my better half if we had a son, could we name him "Shemp"?...................
Old 10-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #24
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I am a die hard stooge fan and got a kick out of this, I watch it on a regular basis. Still the originals cannot be replaced. I am saving to buy the whole collection of stooge episodes actually lol. I have a few on VHS, but anymore it's so hard to find a place to watch them except home, who uses VHS players anymore? Most kids don't even know what they are.