Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

The Devil's Ride

Old 05-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
The Devil's Ride

Anybody catch the new series on Discovery HD? Thoughts? Discuss...
Old 05-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Watch discoery all the time, never heard of it??
Old 05-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
What is it?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Series on a motorcycle club in San Diego.
http://youtu.be/l6MY4iQFvUo
Old 05-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Watch discoery all the time, never heard of it??
x2
Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
It looks awesome and I'm going to watch it but I'm a little skeptical of how real it will be. Some of these motorcycle gangs, clubs, groups, whatever are pretty tight knit people and especially if they do criminal activities so I'm just a little skeptical but I'm sure it'll be a half decent show either way. Much better than the OCC "Lets air our dirty laundry to the whole world for money" crap.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
It looks awesome and I'm going to watch it but I'm a little skeptical of how real it will be. Some of these motorcycle gangs, clubs, groups, whatever are pretty tight knit people and especially if they do criminal activities so I'm just a little skeptical but I'm sure it'll be a half decent show either way. Much better than the OCC "Lets air our dirty laundry to the whole world for money" crap.
Seriously, the whole JR vs SR thing is just lame
Old 05-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #8
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i think Sons of Anarchy is better
Old 05-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #9
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
I watched that show and it reminded me of a quote from the movie " The Crow"...

" A whole jolly club with jolly pirate nicknames ! " ~~Brandon Lee as Eric Draven

Sorry...I can't take these guys seriously. Then again,I don't get the whole Harley "lifestyle" and why people care to be a part of it.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #10
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post
I watched that show and it reminded me of a quote from the movie " The Crow"...

" A whole jolly club with jolly pirate nicknames ! " ~~Brandon Lee as Eric Draven

Sorry...I can't take these guys seriously. Then again,I don't get the whole Harley "lifestyle" and why people care to be a part of it.
What Harley lifestyle? I just want one to cruise pch on the weekends.
There are street bike gangs, just not as popular as 1%'ers
Old 05-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #11
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
What Harley lifestyle? I just want one to cruise pch on the weekends.
There are street bike gangs, just not as popular as 1%'ers
Don't get me wrong,I can totally appreciate taking your bike and going for a ride ( I put 8000 miles on my bike last year,only being home one day a week for most of the year ).And I realize that there are sportbike gangs as well.

The "lifestyle" I refer to is the whole attitude alot of Harley owners have that if you don't ride a Harley ( or similar American made cruiser) you're a lower life form. I wave to everyone i see on a bike,no exceptions. On our rides the least courteous riders are generally on Harleys. They ride 2 wide and 4/6/10 deep and don't give a damn who or what is behind them. We've followed guys like this for miles doing 45-55 MPH with no chance for 4 of us to pass a group that large.
In the group I ride in only one guy doesn't ride a sportbike ( crotchrocket). That doesn't mean that we ride like idiots or do wheelies/stoppies all the time. We're not out trying to drag our knees on public roads.But we do ride "spiritedly". Usually ride 60-70mph,and prefer windy 2 lane roads.

I knew a guy who had a Harley.He was a friend of a friend,and my buddy thought we could hang out and "ride" together. His idea of riding was meeting up around 7 or 8 PM and going to a strip club or bar.Then after awhile we'd leave there and go to another one.Maybe even a third. I told him I wasn't interested in that and he dogged on me about not being his kind. His exact words were " Just because you have a bike doesn't mean you ride".I don't do it for show.I don't do it to impress anyone. I don't care if someone doesn't like what I ride.If I rode a Harley with my preferred riding style all I'd do is grind metal all day.I can still appreciate what they build. Just don't want one.

OK.... over.Sorry for the long-winded post.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:25 AM   #12
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
I bet the Hell's find this amusing. This is bound to end up like Pawn Stars or OCC with a bunch of staged/scripted scenes and unnecessary drama to make the show seem more conflict based. I like the concept but it seems like TLC and Discovery always take a novel idea and crap all over it. My 2 cents.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #13
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Watched 2 episodes and deleted it off my DVR. Fucking scripted lame bullshit.

My aunt and uncle are bikers so i grew up around this shit. I know what goes on in this lifestyle and this show "touches" on certain things that CAN and do happen but they can't show real deal stuff that happens so they fake it. This show looked cool but failed IMO.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #14
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Watched 2 episodes and deleted it off my DVR. Fucking scripted lame bullshit.
I agree
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #15
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
x3, i watched 1 full episode, where they repo the bike.

completely scripted, but hey, its TV
Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I got done with season 1 of this show and I must say this was the biggest waste of time ever. Such scripted crap, nothing but grown men bitching like women. Was really hoping it would take off at some point but it never did.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
Skewpage

Yeah, very disappointing. I'd be surprised if it comes back for another season.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #19
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
its already over? damn that was a short season. yeah im pretty sure they wont be making another one