Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Diablo 3 battle tags

Old 05-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I have all day tomorrow to dedicate all my time to this game. Hopefully I'll get into the 30s. I've only been playing for about 2 and a half hours and I'm at level 10.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:15 AM   #23
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
SmogSUX#1244

I don't play much
Old 05-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #24
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
SirTophamHat. Got it for like 8 bucks after turning in a bunch of 360 games I forgot I had. Cant recall my number. Not going to be playing much.

My graphics card isn't gud enuf.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #25
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I have all day tomorrow to dedicate all my time to this game. Hopefully I'll get into the 30s. I've only been playing for about 2 and a half hours and I'm at level 10.
Sent you a friend request the next time youre on
Old 05-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
His voice.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #28
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GU...e=context-gflo
Old 05-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #29
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Q1rmIbTjw&NR=1
Old 05-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
facebook thief...but i'd have had no second thoughts playing w/ that...
Old 05-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
facebook thief...but i'd have had no second thoughts playing w/ that...
*Checks your fb*

You never posted it..????

I stumbled upon it on Youtube
Old 05-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #32
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
*Checks your fb*

You never posted it..????

I stumbled upon it on Youtube
i posted it 18 hours ago...
Old 05-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #34
08silverTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
08silverTRD's Tacoma Gallery
CanHaz#1447 LVL 48 WD
Old 05-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #35
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
My Demon Hunter is a monster, holy crap. Makes short work of anything and everything.
Yeah DH are gods. I'm soloing Hell at 53.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #36
Sooooooper Moderator

DH is the only other character i'd play besides the barbarian. might make a DH and try it out.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #37
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
DH is the only other character i'd play besides the barbarian. might make a DH and try it out.

another barbarian.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #39
Sooooooper Moderator

yeah...i did like the rogue in the first game too.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #40
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
also a barb.

This is what i feel like playing a barbarian.