Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Diablo 3 battle tags

Old 12-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #441
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
hit a shrine, not even full buff on this one... amazing when packs on MP3 still die in 1 hit

Old 12-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #444
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Kona, you need to play more. Serge, myself and this other dude are the only ones who play anymore.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #445
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Kona, you need to play more. Serge, myself and this other dude are the only ones who play anymore.
Im gonna, just been running around for awhile

finals and then coming home...once I settle down I'll start doing runs again
Old 12-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #446
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen Pineapple humper occasionally on there.

You should have got a screen shot of my description of the Stronachie.

Tastes like Leather and peat moss. With a touch of butterscotch.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #448
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
So diablo 3 is basically like WoW am I correct?
Never played WoW. The way I understand it no, nothing like it.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #449
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Never played WoW. The way I understand it no, nothing like it.
They are similar, but definitely not the same.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #450
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
So diablo 3 is basically like WoW am I correct?

Not In any stretch of the imagination, I played D1,D2 and a bit of D3 for as long as it was in rewrite it should be better. I have played WOW for 5 years and it needs some improvements even with MOP but I really just couldnt get back into the play style D2 had when I have gotten so used to WoW's full views, ease of movement, weapons and mods etc.

Just my .02

Cypher
Old 12-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #452
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol ok now I know you're hacking !!!

now do that in MP10

40 mil aint no joke
Old 12-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #453
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
lol ok now I know you're hacking !!!

now do that in MP10

40 mil aint no joke
LoL... actually it kinda is. Someone showed me the 'Last Breath' weapon which has the proc "Slain Enemies Rest in Pieces". It just happens that the killing blow to any enemy produces numbers 100 times that of normal damage. The problem is, its the 'killing blow'... thus meaning bosses take just as long, but the final hit is a ridiculous number. The only advantage to it is basically it gives you a ridiculous amount of life heal since you're doing ~30 mil dmg and 2.x% life steal....otherwise its a pointless weapon.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #455
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Just gonna leave this here. Someone showed me this build and now I'm pretty stoked. Doesn't matter how strong the boss is, I can beat it.

23k life and only 100k dps. Keep em on ice! MP10 is a joke now.

http://youtu.be/jv2iGwwtPeU
Old 06-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #456
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still playing?
Old 06-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #457
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Anyone still playing?
lol
Old 06-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #458
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Why so funny. Lookin to make some runs sometime.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #459
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Why so funny. Lookin to make some runs sometime.
it got old so fast. i occasionally hop on though.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:36 AM   #460
SordidSlayer is on a distinguished road
SordidSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
SordidSlayer

Anyone taking advantage now of the 50% experience before the expansion coming out ?
Paragon levels are much faster to level up.