Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Diablo 3 battle tags

Old 05-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #41
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone hates me for being able to leap up and down stairs and jumping onto different platforms.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #42
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravyss View Post
Yeah DH are gods. I'm soloing Hell at 53.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
DH is the only other character i'd play besides the barbarian. might make a DH and try it out.
I'm a 42 Wiz and have had no problems going through Nightmare solo or with a party. Dealing something like 1100dps...with electrocution, arcane orbs, diamond skin, and blizzard, not much ever really gets too close to me.

Finished Acts I-III solo and most of Act III as a party so far...shit get's soo nuts with a group of 4! Like constant craziness!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #43
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Everyone hates me for being able to leap up and down stairs and jumping onto different platforms.

I'm not sure I like being Limited to what skills i can use with what button.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #45
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
I'm not sure I like being Limited to what skills i can use with what button.
Elective mode.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #46
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Elective mode.

i'll have to check that out. Thanks
Old 05-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #47
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
DPS starts jumping dramatically at higher levels. I hit 7k dps last night and ball lightning is pure ownage at that number.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #48
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
BULLY#1572

anybody want a quick way to lvl, i can help
Old 05-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody else find the boss battles to be a little easy?
Old 05-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Does anybody else find the boss battles to be a little easy?
Yes. Are you in normal? I hear people saying inferno is impossible. Then I hear people saying they are soloing on inferno.

Anyone else laugh at the crappy dialogue?
Old 05-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #53
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah bosses are pretty easy once you know what each does...it's the mobs that are killer. I've read some of the forums on the D3 site and everyone pretty much agrees that the true challenge is just making it thru the mobs on your way to the bosses This should provide plenty of fun when I move on to the other classes
Old 05-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #54
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
fucking invulnerable minions with gold jailer/waller/mortars piss the fuck out of me.

solo wiz FTW

Solo wiz vs invuln mobs FTMFL
Old 05-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #55

Dont you love chasing down the treasure goblins and then you get surrounded by mobs and wallers...

Barbs WW FTMFW!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
fucking invulnerable minions with gold jailer/waller/mortars piss the fuck out of me.

solo wiz FTW

Solo wiz vs invuln mobs FTMFL
omg the jailers and wallers drive me nuts!!! completely fucks up my kiting routine when they catch me off guard. I should start using teleport!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #57
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't even cleared normal yet you nerds!!!

hell, i just got to Act II.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #59
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Cypherian#1604 D3 Where is my damn Necromancer !!!!!!!!!!!
Cypherian, Matan, Lucifurry, Ocam, Ally side Rianiron Horde Side Stormreaver / Roaring Thunder Guild Ally and Linear Horde Side WOW :}

LOL Yes I am a nerd :}

Cypher
Old 05-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #60

What the hell did you just say.

Off topic. What do you guys use to communicate with teammates? Any suggestions.