Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
I just stopped in to see if this was a real thread.

Carry on.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Preordered mine as well. I'm actually kind of excited or it. I'm pretty much completely over mw3. Time for some new maps and some new kill-streaks
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #24
jwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Joey
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
There has been no discussion of the new zombies in here??? thats the main reason im buying it. cant wait for the new styles and maps of zombies
Old 07-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I really dnt know much about the ew zombies. I heard there's a new format or something. Did they change it? Anyone know?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #27
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they are changing up the zombies alittle I heard, I love the zombies. I pre-ordered a few months ago and they gave me a prestige token for MW3 (...hooray..) and now I get wave 2 of the free stuff which is nuketown 2025 map for BO2, I dunno what the 3rd wave is, and a poster too. I liked the gameplay in Black Ops, MW3 was ok customer support was not helpful at all when I complained endlessly about the spawning system their horrible devs did, and its still not fixed since I imagine they hardcoded or something into the game and cannot or its too much trouble to change it. I stopped prestiging after 3 anyways since the reward for prestige is slim to none. But yea I understand how all the COD's are very alike or the same, if they can keep changing things they will keep selling, they are slowly using Counter-Strike type features (which is way ahead of COD imo).
Old 08-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #28
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
Black Ops 2 looks like shit IMO
X2. Saw the trailer on tv, looked like shit.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:18 AM   #29
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my "third wave" thing, they give you 3 choices. I chose the VIP sweepstakes
Old 08-31-2012, 05:09 AM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
I just got my "third wave" thing, they give you 3 choices. I chose the VIP sweepstakes
i chose the headphones. i need new ones. had my turtle beach x31s a while. hope everyone else goes for the trip as well
Old 10-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #31
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
The only reason I'll buy BO2 is because that's what everyone will be playing. After awhile the original black ops will probably dry up and it'll be hard to find matches. I would buy it in a heartbeat though if they created a sandbox mode for zombies. A seperate online, or local mode where you could use custom classes and get anything you wanted without unlocking it would be awesome. I think that would be a big hit if they did it, and still kept the original zombie mode for competition and challenge. A freeplay mode would be tons of fun though IMO.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #33
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm undecided. I will trade in MW3 though.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #35
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
The only reason I'll buy BO2 is because that's what everyone will be playing. After awhile the original black ops will probably dry up and it'll be hard to find matches. I would buy it in a heartbeat though if they created a sandbox mode for zombies. A seperate online, or local mode where you could use custom classes and get anything you wanted without unlocking it would be awesome. I think that would be a big hit if they did it, and still kept the original zombie mode for competition and challenge. A freeplay mode would be tons of fun though IMO.
Yep!! I was deployed while MW3 was new and not going to waste time and money if everyone else is going to be playing BO2. So put my preorder down and I get up to drive to work at 0400 so I think I'll pass and just pick it up after work
Old 11-13-2012, 04:02 AM   #38
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Already level 19! It takes a bit to get used to if you were really into mw3 like I was. Its very similar to the first BO though. It tough right now because servers are already jammed up and lagging. Then sometimes you get into a match with brand new players (level 1) and get ur ass whooped and other times a slightly experienced team and destroy everything. So far I like mw3 better, but this seems to have some pretty cool features. Gets way better once you start to figure out the weapons and how their new "pick 10" system works. Overall its alright. Slightly disappointed, but i still have alot to learn about it. Gotta give it time
Old 11-13-2012, 04:09 AM   #39
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Playing thus shit in 3d
Old 11-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #40
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Playing thus shit in 3d
Also my friend bought the care package. So he could use the box for his truck recovery shit