Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #161
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Alcatraz is pretty rough. Seems like there are more zombies on lower levels than usual. And There's more of a "story". Gotta bulid a plane to fly off the island, but you crash onto the Golden Gate Bridge (Where pack a punch is). Someone I was playing with last night said there was actually a really really really long easter egg to where you can actually "beat" this zombie level. Don't know how true that is.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #162
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone having difficulty with Theater mode? I decided to try and upload some fun kills, shotgunning dolphin divers, t bagging snipers, assassins creeding on n00bz, but all the videos I upload using theater come out crap quality with out of synch audio. Google seems to feel the problem is common, that Treyarch isn't concerned, and to buy a DVR if I really want to record games. Figure someone on here might know something different.

http://youtu.be/fvBKENZEojI

This is the worst:
http://youtu.be/9TdF9OSNtNI
Old 08-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #164
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Need some people that're good (better than me?) to play zombies with

If I get stuck with a good team I can go to 10+ Generally to around 14 and high as 20 (maybe twice).

olbluchevy

Add me!