Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Moonshiners on Discovery

Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
jwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Joey
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
Moonshiners on Discovery

I love this show after watching season 1. Just wanted to know who else watched it and what were some of there favorite moments of the show?

**DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NEW SEASON 2?** in the last episode it said a new season around the corner but, no commercials or anything hinting at a new season
Old 05-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I liked it at first, but imo seems fake as shit.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwj202 View Post
I love this show after watching season 1. Just wanted to know who else watched it and what were some of there favorite moments of the show?

**DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NEW SEASON 2?** in the last episode it said a new season around the corner but, no commercials or anything hinting at a new season
All I know is Im on my last quart.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I liked it at first, but imo seems fake as shit.
They only can do so much by being a TV show, but its like Man vs Wild, the shows helping them out a lot. Haha

Quote:
**DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NEW SEASON 2?**
Im pretty sure there is going to be a second season just Moonshine season hasn't yet.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Where are they doing this? A friend and former co-worker of mines uncle is from Dawsonville GA and did a show with Larry the Cable Guy showing how the whole moonshine stills and running of it worked. He is apparently well known for his ability. They had the camera crew and Larry blind folded to take them to a still to show how it worked. But they only ran water not actually making it. So they said anyway. Maybe ya'll have seen this? It is or was a show Larry did but I can't remember the name of it. He did different episodes but the moonshine one was the only one I ever watched since I've met her uncle and had personal interest in it.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
jwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of light
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
All I know is Im on my last quart.

Never had moonshine but always wanted to try it
Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Where are they doing this? A friend and former co-worker of mines uncle is from Dawsonville GA and did a show with Larry the Cable Guy showing how the whole moonshine stills and running of it worked. He is apparently well known for his ability. They had the camera crew and Larry blind folded to take them to a still to show how it worked. But they only ran water not actually making it. So they said anyway. Maybe ya'll have seen this? It is or was a show Larry did but I can't remember the name of it. He did different episodes but the moonshine one was the only one I ever watched since I've met her uncle and had personal interest in it.
"Only in Amercia"
My favorite show.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
what the hell is the big brown ball?[/QUOTE]

X2.. guess its some sort of smoked wood?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #11
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Watched it in the gym one day, was confused on wtf I was watching. lol
Old 05-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Plum
Yeah, I think that is technically brandy.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #15
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure.... but it will make you sick as a dog! I put a plum or half an apple in to give a hint of flavor.
Moonshine being so strong does it make a noticable taste difference?
Old 12-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #17
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
it’s and i just saw one of the guys/groups has a sliver 2nd gen taco. it is 4x4 as well.( camera guy was inside, i could see a silver, looked like none scooped hood. so i’d say TRD off road or 4x4 sr5.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
Yeah, I think that is technically brandy.
Brandy is when a fruit is used as the starch... adding fruit later is still corn whiskey with a hint of flavor
Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #19
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, the wife and I love this show. Season two started a few weeks ago. I like the addition of the other moonshiners. Tickle is still hilarious, even when he is serious. Tim is the man though, I'm rooting for that guy!!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
love the show, but wonder how real it is.

Tickle cracks me up!

Would love to taste that stuff