Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Magic Mike

Old 06-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Magic Mike

Would anyone take their wife or girlfriend to see this chick flick?
Old 06-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Hell NO!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
ha ha my wife wants me to take her to see this tonight or she will have to go solo.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
I would tell her to get some girl friends and go see it haha
Old 06-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
ROLL TIDE

Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
none of them are able to go this week
Old 06-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
looks like shes gonna have to wail then lol. My wife is going with a few friends after the crowd dies down, but one of my buddies wife saw it and said the movie was horrible and they stripper parts were kind of comical and she was/is obsessed with channing tatum
Old 06-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Chick flicks are acceptable. I classify those as being sappy romantic comedy type movies. This is a male stripper movie. This doesn't qualify as being a chick flick and you should be exempt from going. I'm actually surprised she WANTS you to take her. Every woman I know who wants to see it is going with female friends and not even thinking about subjecting their significant others to it lol.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I just texted my wife and said "do you want me to take you to Magic Mike tonight"

Reply "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell would I want to see that crap?"

I love my wife.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think Ted is going to be a good movie, go see that while your wife is watching magic mike.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #12
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I think Ted is going to be a good movie, go see that while your wife is watching magic mike.
This. My wife and I usually go see movies each other wants to go see. She sees transformer movies, sci fi with me, i go see some chic flicks with her. But she knows I have no desire to see this.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
one of the gayest movies i have ever been forced to see by my gf but have to admit it it was hilarious and really awkward just felt uncomfortable the whole movie
Old 06-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
This. My wife and I usually go see movies each other wants to go see. She sees transformer movies, sci fi with me, i go see some chic flicks with her. But she knows I have no desire to see this.
Speaking of Transformers, did you hear about the making for Transformers 4?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #15
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
I heard from the girls that I know that went and saw it that it wasn't a chick flick at all
Old 07-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #16
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Chick flicks are acceptable. I classify those as being sappy romantic comedy type movies. This is a male stripper movie. This doesn't qualify as being a chick flick and you should be exempt from going. I'm actually surprised she WANTS you to take her. Every woman I know who wants to see it is going with female friends and not even thinking about subjecting their significant others to it lol.
This^^^

But actually if they want to go then let them go with a girlfriend and be home waiting to reap the benefits afterwards. Years ago with my first wife, her friend wanted her to come to a sex toy party (all women) and I was like wtf? But someone told me this. She didn't go btw.

I told my wife if she wanted to go then go ahead. She said why would she want to see that?
Old 07-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #17
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
This is a no brainer, hell to the N-O! Tell her to go by herself, enjoy it, and come back all ready to get freaky!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #19
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I just texted my wife and said "do you want me to take you to Magic Mike tonight"

Reply "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell would I want to see that crap?"

I love my wife.
thats what my girlfriend said. haha

so tired of every fucking girl on facebook talking about this magic mike shit...

i knew it was only a matter of time before a thread was made. sad.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #20
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
My wife went and saw it with her sister and Channing Tatums 1st cousin (which was weird as shit that his cousin is going to see a movie about him stripping...I know were in the south and all but damn!)...and I have no problem with that. My problems is the hypocrisy behind the female mine! lol. Honestly...if show girls just came out I know most women would have an issue with their husband / boyfriend going to see it. They have 50 shades of gray, magic mike and pure romance (sex toy) parties...and we are the perverts for looking at something as simple as a Maxim magazine!