Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

MOVIES: Buy or Rent?

Old 07-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
MOVIES: Buy or Rent?

Not sure if there's a thread like this...

So, i love movies....All genres. There are certain movies that are classics that you can watch over and over again. Ones that have so many extras on the blue ray that its worth shelling out $20 for. I figured we can have a thread where we could get one's opinion(that's seen the movie), on whether its a keeper and buy or worth watching but rent.
I'm a huge Will Ferrell fan and was thinking about buying "casa de mi padre", but just wasnt sure about this one. Anyone seen it? buy or rent?
Old 07-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
ugh will ferrell...
Old 07-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
several classics are worth buying. ie casablanca, d day with john wayne. the east wood good bad ugly trilogy, snatch guy ritchy movie.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Not sure if there's a thread like this...

So, i love movies....All genres. There are certain movies that are classics that you can watch over and over again. Ones that have so many extras on the blue ray that its worth shelling out $20 for. I figured we can have a thread where we could get one's opinion(that's seen the movie), on whether its a keeper and buy or worth watching but rent.
I'm a huge Will Ferrell fan and was thinking about buying "casa de mi padre", but just wasnt sure about this one. Anyone seen it? buy or rent?
loks like renter casademipadre. ill have to see it.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Yeah...just dont know about this one. Could be funny...but you gotta read through the movie.
some peoples do. but i bet the did some translation wrong as jokes
Old 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Illegal downloads FTMFW
you can have them.
ibtl