Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite video game of ALL time

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #41
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Heavy Barrel
Old 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #42
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
its a toss up for me:
the Thief series
the first Deus Ex
the Bioshock series
Old 08-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #43
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Old 08-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #44
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
zelda, halo 3, MW2, project gothan 2
Old 08-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #45
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
BF3
Old 08-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #46
JordanIsWhite is on a distinguished road
Army: Yuma Proving Grounds PC Technician
Name: Jordan
JordanIsWhite's Tacoma Gallery
Ocarina of Time and Banjo and Kazooie for sure!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #47
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
counter strike 1.6 and modern warfare 2
Old 08-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #48
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
whats sad is most of you are posting games less than 15 years old.. games were good in the hay day of NES and Sega Genesis and Super nintendo..

All the newer games feel generic and bland and often dont leave with the same wow factor as say completing Final Fantasy 2 or 3

I welcome some of you to try some of the classics on the wii marketplace from the SNES days.. the graphics aren't as good but gosh dang are the games worth it to play.

Super Metroid.
Super Mario world.
Zelda on SNES
Chrono trigger.
Final Fantasy 3
Old 08-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #49
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Warcraft II
Starcraft series
Counterstrike Source
Old 08-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #50
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Carmageddon 2

Came out in 98' I bought in 99' it on my 6th grade field trip to UCSB

Even made my own car

You have to map every point then triangulate. OLD SCHOOL!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #52
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
on gameboy: pokemon, red, yellow or blue were fun
on n64: the legend of zelda games
on PS1: tony hawks pro skater
on PS2: GTA san andreas or (you can make fun of me if you want)....the lord of the rings
on Gamecube: resident evil 4-still proably my favorite of all
on xbox 360: undecided, still in production
Old 08-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #53
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Perfect Dark
THIS ^^
and THIS vv

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
either the first contra on the NES
Before my N64, then contra for sure. Also duck hunt was pretty sick! Then for N64, Zelda was the shit, but my game was 007 then Perfect Dark came out and took over.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #54
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
PS2: Champions of Norrath
PS3: MW2 (the first few weeks before everyone exploited the shit out of it)
Old 08-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #56
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Asteroids. Loved it so much I own it!

Attachment 162934

I see one of my favorites in the background!!! They have a stand up like that in the picture with numerous of old games me and my two kids play. Very fun when I can actually beat them in a game that I know how to play instead of getting whipped on PS3 and the Wii.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #57
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
ea sports NHL series
MK3
Old 08-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #58
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
counter strike 1.6

good to see some other people agree
Never got a chance to play 1.6 I still play CS source
Old 08-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #59
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe no one has mentioned the epic NES Bionic Commando. My freshman year in college was spent playing this game. Worst part of it was there was no save option, so if you wanted to beat it, you had to leave it on when you walked away or sit down, munch, drink beer and be prepared for all nighters...but the thrill of defeating the Albatross and Master D was incredible. Super Joe rules

Old 08-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #60
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
COD 4
Zelda Ocarina of time
James Bond Goldeneye
Super Mario
Sonic the Hedgehog

Products Discussed in this Thread