Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite video game of ALL time

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #161
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
my mom took it away from me and my brother because blood came down the screen when you got shot

... we bought another one from a guy at school
So many epic 4 player sessions. My fav character was BigHead Odd Job. I had a dedicated controller that was the tits for Goldeneye.

http://www.amazon.com/InterAct-Super.../dp/B00000K4ST
Old 12-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #162
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The main ones back in the day:

The Legend of Dragoon
Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy IX and X
Counter Strike
Gran Turismo 3
Half-Life 2
Old 12-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #163
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite was Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Lost Vikings was mentioned here, that is a great game, rare gem
Old 12-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #164
Aidenn is on a distinguished road
Aidenn's Tacoma Gallery
Master Fighter is name of my favorite video game of all. Please suggest me an online place where can i play this game.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #165
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
WHAT! No way!
haha... yup.. i worked on a bunch of medal of honors and command and conquers from 2003 to 2010.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #166
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
BattleToads on NES
Old 12-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #167
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
BattleToads on NES
Hahaha I forgot about that game. I still have a copy somewhere.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #168
johnstephen1 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
johnstephen1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidenn View Post
Master Fighter is name of my favorite video game of all. Please suggest me an online place where can i play this game.
Y8.com, chilgames, allgameshub, i2dplay are the great place to play this game.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #169
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Legend of Zelda - NES
Super Mario Bros - SNES (the different Yoshi's were the bomb!)
The first Mortal Combat - SEGA (blood code, ABACABB)
Golden eye - N64
HALO 2 - XBOX

XBOX 360, the ones I played the most would be:
Oblivion
HALO 3
COD modern warfare (any of them)
Fallout
Fable 2

Diablo II - PC
Old 06-21-2013, 06:30 AM   #170
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Wow no Chrono Trigger? Best RPG ever made
Goldeneye 007
Zelda ocarina of time
Metal Gear solid 1
Socom online ps2
Mario kart 64
Super smash bros
Killer instinct
Wolfenstein on pc
Old 06-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #171
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
So many! On NES I loved Battletoads, Castlevania, ExciteBike, and Contra. On Sega Maximum Carnage, Road Rash, X-Men Clone Wars, Earthworm Jim. Had a PS1 and only had the Tony Hawk games, lol. PS2 Need for Speed Underground, GT3, GTA Vice City, Socom, and SpiderMan Friend or Foe. Now on PS3 Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (can't wait for Arkham Origins this Oct) Aazing SpiderMan, Injustice, Marvel Alliance, ALL the Lego games, lol. And right now I'm currently awaiting the Deadpool game so that will probably be my new favorite by end of next weekend. I'm a comic book nerd so all superhero games will be some of my favorites.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #172
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Super Mario Brothers 3
(Loved it so much I immediately bought it for the Wii and still play for hours on end when bored).

Old 07-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #174
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Fallout 3 & New Vegas
The various SOCOMs (mainly the 1st 3 tho)
Half Life--the weapon sounds and gravity gun made the best, most thunderous noises.
Also liked:
Twisted Metal--especially #4 where you could play Calypso. I'd run the sound through my stereo just to amplify the sound of his nuke
Black--just non-stop rain of bullets and rpgs
Old 07-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #176
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I have played a ton of games, but most everything has been PC games since I never really bought any game systems. (Though I did get a PS2, XBOX360, and a Wii for my daughters)

Old school game fav is Doom.
Current game, and laugh if you want, I love to play World of Warcraft.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #177
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Ok gotta add this one to the list.

Just beat THE LAST OF US.

And all I have to say is holy fuck.

Definitely game of the year and deserved the highest ratings all around.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #178
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
ZELDA!!!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #180
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Ok gotta add this one to the list.

Just beat THE LAST OF US.

And all I have to say is holy fuck.

Definitely game of the year and deserved the highest ratings all around.
Borrowed it from my roommate and it was a snorefest for me...

Probably because I accidently walked into the ending scene and was like AH WTF?!

Products Discussed in this Thread