Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion...

Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion...

"Snoop Dogg has revealed he has always felt like a reincarnation of the late great Bob Marley.
The Doggfather made the statement during a press conference to promote his new material under reggae alias Snoop Lion, claiming that he always knew he was a Rastafarian, but became more aware of it when visiting priests in Jamaica.
Snoop told reporters: "I didn't know that until I went to the temple, where the High Priest asked me what my name was, and I said, 'Snoop Dogg'. And he looked me in my eyes and said, 'No more. You are the light; you are the lion'."
He continued: "I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafari. I just didn't have my third eye open, but it's wide open right now."
The Sweat hitmaker then went on to address his collaboration with M.I.A. and Diplo on forthcoming album Reincarnated, stating: "On this particular project, I had no planning on going to Jamaica, making a reggae record. The spirit called me. And, you know, anytime the spirit calls you, you gotta know that it's serious.
"I basically let them know what I want. It's not that I want to become Snoop Dogg in a reggae track... I want to bury Snoop Dogg and become Snoop Lion.""

Old 08-01-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Snoop Ba Doop Boop
Old 08-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Well I heard his reggae is'nt all that, but Diplo should be able to help him, I really like Diplo!