Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Dexter Season 7 trailer

Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Dexter Season 7 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nzpn...ayer_embedded#!

This season looks to be really good/interesting
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man I can't wait!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I am so STOKED!!!

By far the best show on TV.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Did anyone watch the first episode?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
Did anyone watch the first episode?
I did and it was awesome but pissed me off (not really) because it had such an intense cliff hanger!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Season 7 already start?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Season 7 already start?

Yea, last Sunday was the first episode.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'll have to get on that. Seems like all my Fav shows are starting up at the same time.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Nice! I'll have to get on that. Seems like all my Fav shows are starting up at the same time.
I agree, The Walking Dead starts soon too!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Season 7 already start?
Crap! I still wont have cable until next week.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Its amazing... I hadnt watched it in a few years, so I went on some marathons to get caught up before season 7 started. Start of season 7 did not disappoint.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i haven't seen last season, but this seasons trailer looks badass!

took them long enough to get Debra involved.......Debra found out about his "dark passenger" in the second book (i think)
Old 10-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #14

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
I had all of season 6 on my digital cable.. lucked out on that one.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
i just download everything. so much easier
Old 10-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #16

TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I did and it was awesome but pissed me off (not really) because it had such an intense cliff hanger!
I know, this Sunday is going to be good
Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #17
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched season 7 first episode... so amazing. So many cliff hangers, gah!