Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Have you experienced Paranormal activity?

Old 08-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Have you experienced Paranormal activity?

Have you or someone you know ever experienced any Paranornal activity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CCx34OQSpqU
Old 08-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I at a few grams of mushrooms once, don't know if you can call that paranormal or what lol. Good times!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I was taking a crap once and when I looked in the bowl nothing was there. Ghost poopie!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
I at a few grams of mushrooms once, don't know if you can call that paranormal or what lol. Good times!
hahahaahhahhhahahahahahah

sorry, this made me really laugh
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #5
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
That video just blue screened my gaming rig o.O
Old 08-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
x2
Old 08-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
ive looked into this video its totally fake
Old 08-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
sweet dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ
Old 08-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
if i want to experience paranormal i'd go to the nearest movie theater or rent one
Old 08-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I lold^^
Old 08-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #13
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
All the time! Ever since moving to OK, ten months ago, I have dated nothing but Okie chicks!!!

Old 08-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i think so. one day in like 08 or 09 i was sitting on my bed. and bed room door was open all the way. and it closed to about half way open. don’t think it was a draft or anything, because of the way the wall the door is on, it open more than 90 degrees(i’d say maybe about 120 to maybe 140 degrees). and only time draft gets it is if it is open like 1" or 2”.

had some other wired a$$ stuff happen but don’t remember them as well.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i think so. one day in like 08 or 09 i was sitting on my bed. and bed room door was open all the way. and it closed to about half way open. donít think it was a draft or anything, because of the way the wall the door is on, it open more than 90 degrees(iíd say maybe about 120 to maybe 140 degrees). and only time draft gets it is if it is open like 1" or 2Ē.

had some other wired a$$ stuff happen but donít remember them as well.
Could have been a goast
Old 08-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #16
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
About fifteen or so years back my mom had a priest come out and bless our house a few times. I remember there was a time for a few months that we would all hear footsteps coming from different parts of the house. They were loud enough that we would all wake up, being my parents, myself and three sisters. First time my dad came out ready to confront a robber but there was nobody there. Then there were times it sounded as if people were on our roof or in the attic, and me and my dad would run outside to try and catch the "people" who were messing with us, but there was never anybody up there. My dad was sure it was kids messing with us, but my mom wasn't so sure. She convinced him to let her have a priest come out, he did his thing and we never had any issues like that again. We'll never know what it really was.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #18
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
No but I've witnessed someone experiencing something like it. Don't know if you'd really call it paranormal or not.

One night I was staying at my buddy's house down at the college he goes to. He told me some weird shit had been going on but I put it off as him being paranoid or some shit. So I'm sleeping on his futon and I wake up in the middle of the night. I hear him say "Hey... hey... HEY!!!" and I look over to the other side of the room where he's sleeping. He's on his hands and knees at the end of his bed staring in to the corner and yelling like he was trying to get someone's attention. I look over in the corner and see nothing. I look back at him and he's starting to say things like "What do you want?" and "Why are you here?" I never said a word to him the whole time because I didn't want him to know I was awake and watching. After a couple of minutes he reached up to the ceiling fan to turn the light on. But just when he started to pull the chain he backed up to the headboard and pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them like he was sitting up in the fetal position and just stared into the corner but never said another word. When I woke up in the morning he was still sitting in the same position but was asleep. When he woke up I asked him about it. He said he remembered seeing a man in the corner and gave me a description of him but he doesn't remember saying anything. His roommates say it's happened about once every couple of weeks for the last 3 years they've all lived there. He can always remember the person he sees but never any interaction with them. He said they always just stand there and stare at him. He also said that he doesn't recognize any of them. Some pretty weird shit to witness at 2am.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #19
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Actually a few hours ago. My house has had a few weird things going on lately. My mom bought this antique clock a good while back that's almost 200 years old. (Note this is a clock that uses weights and a pendulum to run.) She has it in my room to work on it because it hasn't been working lately and she's been trying to get it working. Well a little while ago, I was sitting in my room watching tv alone and I heard this weird tapping noise then all of a sudden, the clock starts working and running. The pendulum started ticking and the clock was working on its own. It was really freaky. I don't know the story behind the clock, but who knows.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #20
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if it counts or not, but years ago during the days of portable DVD players, I had one on my room, my cousins had spent the night and forgotten it. Well sometime around 2 o'clock in the a.m. the thing just turned on to that Little Nicky scene were they are playing Chicago backwards. It didn't have any of that start up "reading disc" crap, just started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ur0BrJw5Ws

skip to :25