Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

someone please give me a Howard Stern update.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
someone please give me a Howard Stern update.

i quit Sirius when my pricing exploded.

Robin, Cancer? any updates? is she back? ok? who else is gone?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
baba-booey
baba-booey
baba-booeybaba-booey
baba-booey
baba-booey
baba-booeybaba-booey
baba-booey

Howard has AIDS and Artie Lange is still getting over his Heroin episode. We dont want him belushi'ing on us.