LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

End of Watch

Old 09-22-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
End of Watch

The movie opened today and I just got home from watching it and I gotta say this is a must see. I don't know what an officer really encounters out there on the streets but this movie does a great job of showing certain scenarios. I've always had respect for the badge and watching this just made my respect that much more.

It's not often a movie gets me thinking like this one did. Some dude next to me even shed tears.

Just watch it.

To the men of the law and military out there and on here, THANK YOU.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I just got home from watching it too, almost teared up, definitely a must see!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like i have a movie too go see. will report back when i see it and what i think.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I just got home from watching it too, almost teared up, definitely a must see!
Oh yea, tear jerker for sure. Me and my bro had nice heartfelt talk after that.

Also, they way it was shot and the way it showed their connection as a team made it even better, feels like you really knew them.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
socal_av is on a distinguished road

Name: Rudy
socal_av's Tacoma Gallery
saw it today too. i must agree with the above plus this movie had me laughing throughout the entire movie.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_av View Post
saw it today too. i must agree with the above plus this movie had me laughing throughout the entire movie.
Yea. Loved that it had both random real life discussions and humor.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...

Lets keep spoilers out of the thread
Old 09-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I havent seen a movie in like 14 years..i may go see this one. Glad to hear its good
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hand's down the best cop movie on the market, and the best movie I have seen in theaters, and the best movie I will own.

The filming style, the raw footage of the scenes and the brotherhood pulled it together. I cried at the end, because I work for a dept that went through something similar about 2 years ago.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
Nielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really niceNielsen23 is just really nice

Name: Nick
Nielsen23's Tacoma Gallery
By far the best movie I have seen in awhile. Its a must see. I thought it was pretty cool since im studying criminal justice.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
i watched it on netflix, a great movie, the end had me crying.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
i watched it on netflix, a great movie, the end had me crying.
Gets me every time I see it.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #14
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Gets me every time I see it.