Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Sad movie moments

Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #41
Hoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoozel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
Hoozel's Tacoma Gallery
Hachiko the story of a dog, based on a true story. With Richard Gere, but the movie is about the dog. equally or more than Marley and Me. The saddest moment is when he speaks japanese to the dog IMO.

link to the story on Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D
Old 04-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #42
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ending of Gran Torino, I know its supposed to end on a happy note and all that crap but I say no! breaks my heart, maybe cuz he reminds me of lost relatives....
Old 04-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #44
mannymoose is on a distinguished road
mannymoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
When Roy Batty dies
Yep.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #45
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
The ending of "Where the Red Fern Grows". Gets me every time
Old 04-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #46
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
7 Pounds gets me everytime
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 PM   #47
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Another one for the movie Up!One of the most depressing beginnings to a movie I ever saw.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #48
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Gladiator, End of Watch, Boyz n the Hood and ya the begining of UP
Old 05-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #49
520Toyota is on a distinguished road
Name: C.V.
520Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Red Dawn remake when the mayors tells Matt, Jed and company to surrender, but Matt and Jed's father tells them to do what he'd do. Kill everyone of the son's of bitches. Then he gets shot. Amazing Spiderman 2, when Peter can't save Gwen in time.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:06 PM   #50
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
When Roy's longevity expires in front of Deckard
Old 05-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #51
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I am Legend when Will has to put down his dog.
^^this. I love that movie and I've watched it many times. But i have to fast forward through that part.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #53
HomerTaco's better half!
MrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bonnie
MrsTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrsTACO Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTACO
I'm going with the Notebook. The part when Noah puts up a good fight. I fall in love with The a Hubs (Homertaco) each time I see it.

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... Everyday
Old 05-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #54
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTACO View Post
I'm going with the Notebook. The part when Noah puts up a good fight. I fall in love with The a Hubs (Homertaco) each time I see it.

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... Everyday
I'm going to get hit for this:

Old 05-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #55
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Red Dog
Old 05-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #56
HomerTaco's better half!
MrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MrsTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm going to get hit for this:

Old 05-12-2014, 09:19 PM   #57
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I am Legend when Will has to put down his dog.
x2 gets me every time! i was just thinking about watching that tonight but not now....
Old 05-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #58
520Toyota is on a distinguished road
Name: C.V.
520Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
In The Pursuit of Happiness
Old 05-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #59
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Goodness, definitely some of the ones that have already been posted. A couple others,
Green Mile
8 seconds
Of Mice and Men
I haven't seen Lone Survivor yet, but if its anything like the book, f, it'll be waterworks for sure.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #60
HomerTaco's better half!

MrsTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't that a novel as well? I might be mistaken hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520Toyota View Post
In The Pursuit of Happiness