1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Theme park question: anyone attend sixflags frightfest and ...........

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by sofiasdad11, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    sofiasdad11

sofiasdad11 [OP] Reads more than posts

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Near the Windy City, but in the country
    Vehicle:
    2011 BLACK 4X4 DCLB TRD SPORT
    Flux capacitor (2nd gen version), toytec ultimate liftkit, amp research powersteps, custom katzkin heated leather incl. console cover, retraxpro retractable bed cover, earnhardt jr. cannons@18x9(summer),ballistic jesters@18x9 (winter),285/60/18 nitto grapplers, bodymatched bushwackers, the original Homertaco full satoshi " raptor" grill, viper 5704 remote/smart-start/alarm w/viper cellulor app, ravelco anti-theft device, ipcw tails, redline hoodstruts, oem roof rack, led maps/dome, backup light mod, swingcase storage box, jl audio stealthbox and amps,focal drivers,alpine carplay unit, pop&lock premium handle, seatbelt chime disabled, tailgate hoseclamp mod, rich evans caliper covers, weathertech digitalfit mats, flyzeye V2W,oem bedmat, salex console organizer,speeddawg shiftknob
    is it appropriate for an 8-year old? attend the park at least once-a-year, but never the frightfest. some have told us it's better suited for teens as it begins at night and runs thru the dark til closing. our daughter loves scary things though, including rides, so thought i'd ask :notsure:

http://frightfest.sixflags.com/greatamerica

2. Oct 3, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    smtaco73

smtaco73 Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2008 and 2009 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    TOYOTA FAMILY Three Tacomas and one corolla.
    Just my opinion but We ( My wife and two sons) have been to Halloween themes at Six Flags, Sea world and Disney World. Everyone we have attended were very considerate if a child was to scared or crying being too scared and would not keep up the act towards the child/ children. I think it would be very fun/ intersting to attend Six Flags. I have seen some adults screaming also and running out of Haunted Houses but everything is all in FUN. Have a good time.

3. Oct 3, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    sofiasdad11

sofiasdad11 [OP] Reads more than posts

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Near the Windy City, but in the country
    Vehicle:
    2011 BLACK 4X4 DCLB TRD SPORT
    Flux capacitor (2nd gen version), toytec ultimate liftkit, amp research powersteps, custom katzkin heated leather incl. console cover, retraxpro retractable bed cover, earnhardt jr. cannons@18x9(summer),ballistic jesters@18x9 (winter),285/60/18 nitto grapplers, bodymatched bushwackers, the original Homertaco full satoshi " raptor" grill, viper 5704 remote/smart-start/alarm w/viper cellulor app, ravelco anti-theft device, ipcw tails, redline hoodstruts, oem roof rack, led maps/dome, backup light mod, swingcase storage box, jl audio stealthbox and amps,focal drivers,alpine carplay unit, pop&lock premium handle, seatbelt chime disabled, tailgate hoseclamp mod, rich evans caliper covers, weathertech digitalfit mats, flyzeye V2W,oem bedmat, salex console organizer,speeddawg shiftknob
    thanks for the info. i did read that the "characters" cannot touch anyone, nor you them, but it's supposedly quite a cool, scary eve :eek:

4. Oct 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    smtaco73

smtaco73 Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2008 and 2009 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    TOYOTA FAMILY Three Tacomas and one corolla.
    It is really a good time for adults and kids. You can take pictures with the gobblins/werewolves or whatever is roaming around. Make sure you watch the shows also.

5. Nov 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM
    Aku

Aku Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Sport Stormtooper
    SnugTop Sport, Weathertec mats
    I know Im late to the party on this thread.....

But I worked as one of the "characters" that ran around the Gothem City area. This was back in the late 90's early 00's so things may have changed since then. Anyways, I would say its appropriate for kids, especially if they are into that sort of thing. Not all of the characters are frightening, some are kinda silly and comical. And it was already stated, but the "talent" as they are referred to are not allowed to touch anyone. Hope this helps for next year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top