Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Theme park question: anyone attend sixflags frightfest and ...........

Old 10-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Just my opinion but We ( My wife and two sons) have been to Halloween themes at Six Flags, Sea world and Disney World. Everyone we have attended were very considerate if a child was to scared or crying being too scared and would not keep up the act towards the child/ children. I think it would be very fun/ intersting to attend Six Flags. I have seen some adults screaming also and running out of Haunted Houses but everything is all in FUN. Have a good time.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
Just my opinion but We ( My wife and two sons) have been to Halloween themes at Six Flags, Sea world and Disney World. Everyone we have attended were very considerate if a child was to scared or crying being too scared and would not keep up the act towards the child/ children. I think it would be very fun/ intersting to attend Six Flags. I have seen some adults screaming also and running out of Haunted Houses but everything is all in FUN. Have a good time.
thanks for the info. i did read that the "characters" cannot touch anyone, nor you them, but it's supposedly quite a cool, scary eve
Old 10-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
It is really a good time for adults and kids. You can take pictures with the gobblins/werewolves or whatever is roaming around. Make sure you watch the shows also.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Aku has a spectacular aura aboutAku has a spectacular aura aboutAku has a spectacular aura about

Firefighter:
Aku's Tacoma Gallery
I know Im late to the party on this thread.....

But I worked as one of the "characters" that ran around the Gothem City area. This was back in the late 90's early 00's so things may have changed since then. Anyways, I would say its appropriate for kids, especially if they are into that sort of thing. Not all of the characters are frightening, some are kinda silly and comical. And it was already stated, but the "talent" as they are referred to are not allowed to touch anyone. Hope this helps for next year!