Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Shipping Wars on A&E

Old 10-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping Wars on A&E

Anybody else watch this? I started checking out the first season because Roy was hauling Star Wars memorabilia and this show pulled me right in..probably because if I ever won the lottery and didn't have to work a day job I'd like to do something like that and see the country.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I like it..The one chick is hot
Old 10-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Seen it a couple times... i figured it was scripted, no?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
watch it some, like it ok. . . . but it doesn't top Storage Wars!

when storage units are abandoned!!!...
Old 10-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Storage Wars is another fave of mine..as is Barter Kings. Just interesting to see some of the stuff they show on all of these.

I think there is some scripting to it..one of Jennifer's shipments in particular this season I believe the order was cancelled that the show didn't indicate.

Roy is my personal favorite..first off he's a fellow New Englander haha. That and while people say he's a grouch, he's all business. I myself would have about the same reaction if I was shipping something and the owner didn't provide the proper dimensions/weight, especially the weight since that's important to know what the job will cost.

Oh, and Roy has a cat that travels with him too. If my 2 furballs weren't wild as hell I'd do the same with them
Old 10-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
D44boy is on a distinguished road
D44boy's Tacoma Gallery
U see roys ford crapped put on him within a year? Thats a lt of driving. Cant remember his number, something like 80,000 miles in a year
Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by D44boy View Post
U see roys ford crapped put on him within a year? Thats a lt of driving. Cant remember his number, something like 80,000 miles in a year

Pretty sure he's always had that red chevy/gmc pickup..
Old 10-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Correct, he had the Chevy/GMC red dually. On the show he said it had 86000 miles in 10 months. Yikes!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Love that show. I'm an ex-trucker turned office guy so I always go for these shows. Even my wife has gotten into it.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
December 12th, new episodes start..woo hoo!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #11
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Roy and Jenn working together? Yikes..
Old 06-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #12
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Roy and Jenn working together? Yikes..
Not the first time, they did another season too for hauling cattle.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah pretty entertaining show. Pretty funny when the mess stuff up and have to explain it to the customers
Old 06-21-2013, 03:19 AM   #14
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysfaded View Post
Yeah pretty entertaining show. Pretty funny when the mess stuff up and have to explain it to the customers
dude with the monkeys was pretty funny last week...especially when it punched him in the face...
Old 06-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #15
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
dude with the monkeys was pretty funny last week...especially when it punched him in the face...
Laughed so dam hard with that episode. I love watching it to see who screws up.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #16
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Jen is hot
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #17
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good show but I still prefer Storage wars to it
Old 10-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #18
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
The seasons 2 and after better hurry the hell up with DVD releases..
Old 10-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
The seasons 2 and after better hurry the hell up with DVD releases..
You know these shows are totally scripted and fake, right? Like storage wars where the producers put stuff in the units...
Old 10-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
You know these shows are totally scripted and fake, right? Like storage wars where the producers put stuff in the units...
meh, whatever, still find it entertaining and that's all that matters. (and that jen and the other girl have nice racks lol)