Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Any Minecraft Players? (xbox or PC)

Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Any Minecraft Players? (xbox or PC)

One of my latest, and most obsessive hobbies has been playing minecraft. At least 2 or 3 night a week I play from about 8 anywhere till midnight. I just can't get over the endless possibilities of the game. I'm on xbox, so its very limited compared to PC, but still awesome. I was just wondering if anyone else plays too, and what sort of cool stuff you've made?

Coolest things i've made:
Underwater house
Treehouse
ENORMOUS mine
Rails connecting all 3 of my houses
Semi Auto wheat harvester
Currently working on sugarcane harvester

And i'm pumped for the update to come out!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed12SuperWhiteDC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12SuperWhiteDC's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

My sons are really into it. I like the complex objects that some have constructed, and the occasional vid clip using it:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/post/m...ornmentalists/
Old 10-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
tekkit pack on PC will ruin your life lol
Old 10-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #4
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha i bet. I've never been much of a pc gamer. The new update for minecraft 360 is pretty cool though! Just no duplication glitch
Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be fine on PC w/ this game. My friend and I have an illegal diamond facility right now on this multiplayer tekkit server. They banned automated emc(energy) production so it turns out we're definitely making blood diamonds haha
Old 10-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I know nothing about this game but hear about it all the time. Is it an mmo or do you just build stuff by yourself in your own little world. I mean is there a point or goal to the game or is just like legos on computer? Been wanting to try it but only if it is worth it lol
Old 10-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I know nothing about this game but hear about it all the time. Is it an mmo or do you just build stuff by yourself in your own little world. I mean is there a point or goal to the game or is just like legos on computer? Been wanting to try it but only if it is worth it lol
Well theres 2 modes not counting various mods and stuff. Tekkit is a mod I'm playing. There's single and multi player, singleplayer is what it sounds like and multiplayer is hosted by private servers, most have donation options for special crap. You can also download the multiplayer server and run it on your computer. Ive been on servers that are like 10man all the way up to 300.

The idea is to survive and better your surroundings, day and night are like 8 or 10 min cycles i forget which, night time spawns zombies, spiders, skeletons w/ bow and arrows and these things called creepers which blow up when you're within their proximity and they creep up behind you. I'm pretty sure in the latest versions there are fortresses you can raid and take over as well as some end game bosses.. I dont know what if anything you get from it though. Someone else will have to fill in that, I normally play it lego style but lately been playing on tekkit which adds a whole new dimension to the game

my observations are for the PC version, I have no idea what all xbox is about
Old 10-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #8
Dirty mall crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post

my observations are for the PC version, I have no idea what all xbox is about
Basically its just an older version of the pc game. Not as many elements, mobs, tools, etc.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Well I'm downloading the xbox trial for it right now (almost done). I have been watching videos most of the day and really want to try it out. More interested in the building stuff then anything else lol. Can you play with others on live?

Im gonna try out the xbox trial and if I don't like it enough I'll get the PC version or something.