Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Walking dead survival buddy

View Poll Results: Who is your walking dead buddy?
Rick Grimes 15 14.02%
Lori grimes (bitch) 1 0.93%
Shane 2 1.87%
Andrea 6 5.61%
Dale 7 6.54%
Glenn 8 7.48%
Daryl 61 57.01%
T-dog 4 3.74%
Carole 0 0%
Maggie 25 23.36%
Hershel 1 0.93%
Michone 15 14.02%
Jawless zombie 1 1 0.93%
Jawless zombie 2 0 0%
I'm a bad ass mofo I don't need anyone 19 17.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #21
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Daryl because he picked the feathers off of that owl like a boss. Glenn because he's proven himself in dire situations!
Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #22
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Just Maggie. Doesn't matter had sex.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #23
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i only picked Maggie. we are in love.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Just Maggie. Doesn't matter had sex.
hahah did not see this before I posted. i respect your decision.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #25
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
daryl because hes a badass and could be very useful in survival situations. plus he seems to keep his opinions to himself so we'd get along fine. i dont think i'd see eye to eye with rick and his decisions. and maggie, because well, you gotta have a female to keep ya company
x2
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #26
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
daryl for sure and i like shanes intense survival nature but he can be a little hot cannon at times before he was killed twice.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #27
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
rick and maggie

rick to save my ass when things get hot

maggie because shes a hot piece of ass and i get lonley in the zombie apocolypse
Old 10-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #28
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Daryl above all, because he's badass. He's got common sense, for the most part, and his hunting/tracking skills are sharp. Then I would choose Rick, because he's a natural leader with common sense.
Daryl Dixon for President!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for Rick and Daryl purely for survival reasons. I would like a 3rd choice of Maggie for obvious reasons
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #30
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
Voted for Rick and Daryl purely for survival reasons. I would like a 3rd choice of Maggie for obvious reasons
You and your obvious reasons
Old 10-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #31
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfoster133 View Post
rick and maggie

rick to save my ass when things get hot

maggie because shes a hot piece of ass and i get lonley in the zombie apocolypse
What happens when you walk in on Rick banging your hot piece of ass?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #32
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yea smart guy what then?^^
Old 10-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #33
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Daryl and Andrea
x2
Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #34

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I didn't choose a girl they just end up messing everything up. Jealousy and pride are a bitch
Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #35
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
That's why I didn't choose a girl they just end up messing everything up. Jealousy and pride are a bitch
Rick is probably hung like a T-Rex.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #36

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
And I'm hung like a baby...

21" 9lbs7oz
Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #37
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that having a woman in the mix would just get in the way of actually surviving. Sure there are benefits, but look at Lori now in season 3. She's only going to be a burden to the group. I say cut her loose.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 AM   #38
Talbotman is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Talbotman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Talbotman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
hahah did not see this before I posted. i respect your decision.
x2 haha thats awesome.

but unfortunately I accidentally picked glenn and dale instead of glenn and daryl...gimme a break its 3:42 in the mornin and ive been studying for political science all gd day...
Old 10-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #39
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
y'alls is crazy. daryl because he's a bamf and a saint(boondock saints) and lori... then i could finally kill that b.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #40

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So then it would just be you and Daryl?