Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Walking dead survival buddy

View Poll Results: Who is your walking dead buddy?
Rick Grimes 15 14.02%
Lori grimes (bitch) 1 0.93%
Shane 2 1.87%
Andrea 6 5.61%
Dale 7 6.54%
Glenn 8 7.48%
Daryl 61 57.01%
T-dog 4 3.74%
Carole 0 0%
Maggie 25 23.36%
Hershel 1 0.93%
Michone 15 14.02%
Jawless zombie 1 1 0.93%
Jawless zombie 2 0 0%
I'm a bad ass mofo I don't need anyone 19 17.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Walking dead survival buddy

Who would you like to team up with out of the cast. Vote and give reason to your madness. ONLY TWO

Rick and Daryl. Rick for the decision making and Daryl for the hunting and tracking
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
glen cause he's asian like me and jawless zombie pack mule because jawless zombie pack mules are cool.
I guess you asianic people need to stick together
Old 10-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
daryl because hes a badass and could be very useful in survival situations. plus he seems to keep his opinions to himself so we'd get along fine. i dont think i'd see eye to eye with rick and his decisions. and maggie, because well, you gotta have a female to keep ya company
Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #5

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I would have never guessed she had an accent
Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I guess you asianic people need to stick together
in the "FUCK THIS SHIT" situations that often occur in the world of zombies, he and I would book it at the speed of asian
something not even daryl could do

though daryl is a very close 2nd
Old 10-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Darryl and Maggie. Darryl and I could live in the stick and be fine. Maggie will be there to keep us company and she seems to understand what it takes to live in a wold like that.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #8

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
in the "FUCK THIS SHIT" situations that often occur in the world of zombies, he and I would book it at the speed of asian
something not even daryl could do

though daryl is a very close 2nd
Yea he'd be a good gofor
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I voted Daryl and Michonne but... I am thinking I will change Michonne out for Maggie... cuz well...Maggie is hot and Theres no way I could go very long without the sex no matter what is going on in the world.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Michonne b/c she is a bad ass..and Maggie because I think she's been the glue that's held it together.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #11

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Michonne b/c she is a bad ass..and Maggie because I think she's been the glue that's held it together.
You sure you're not talking about your glue to hold them together?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #12
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
You sure you're not talking about your glue to hold them together?
I wouldn't complain about that..but really, she's the one who's not a leader like Rick or a provider like Herschel obviously are. Yet she's right in the thick of things.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i picked daryl cause he's a bad ass and Maggie for obvious reasons.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Daryl and Andrea
Old 10-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
ravenmad is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Name: Jason
ravenmad's Tacoma Gallery
I got guns, a rapier wit, and can brew my own beer! Bring on the Apoc!
Old 10-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Rick and Dale. Rick because he is resourceful and a bad mofo and Dale because I think we would get along well.

If I could vote on two characters to kill right off the bat it would be Shane and Andrea. Can't stand either of those two...
Old 10-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #17
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
wait..why isnt BETH a choice? hahhaha.

honestly..i choose rick and maggie. bottomline, i want to live.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #18
l SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sway
l SWAY l's Tacoma Gallery
Darryl n Michonne b/c they both have skills..Bow Hunting Skills.. Katana Skills.. you need skills..
Attached Thumbnails
Walking dead survival buddy-25486735.jpg  
Old 10-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #19
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Laurie, cause shed probably bang me (slut).. and Darly for his skills.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #20
Makin' it Hail
Kylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedKylsix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 89D EOD
Name: Rick
Kylsix's Tacoma Gallery
Daryl because he's a redneck like me, and he knows how to get things done. Maggie because she's hot.