Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

World War Z

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
l SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sway
l SWAY l's Tacoma Gallery
World War Z

I didnt find any threads about this with a quick search so redirect me if there is one. What are everyones thoughts?

Updated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HcwTxRuq-uk
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
interesting. idk about this one, it kind of seems a little cheesy but its hard to tell
Old 11-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. FAST zombies! That's a shyamalan twist if I ever did see one!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
l SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
interesting. idk about this one, it kind of seems a little cheesy but its hard to tell
I have a feeling this will be a flop. The book has so much potential...
Old 11-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'd watch it
Old 11-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l SWAY l View Post
I have a feeling this will be a flop. The book has so much potential...
yeah it kind of reminds me of the movie 2012, atleast the way the trailer is put together
Old 11-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
theyve been talkin about this for over a year. im hardcore into zombie books but world war z was just ok.
the new walkin dead books (not the comics the 2 books) are really good. so is plague of the dead series and day by day armageddon
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
I love the whole zombie theme but not sure if I will like this one. I just hope there isnt a flood of zombie movies coming out now that the walking dead has done so good.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
The book is next in line on the shelf. Definitely want to read it before they release the movie though.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #10
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
I love the whole zombie theme but not sure if I will like this one. I just hope there isnt a flood of zombie movies coming out now that the walking dead has done so good.
well if we know anything we know that there will be a flood of zombie eeeeverything. once something is popular the film/tv/product industy just over do it.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #11
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
Operation Z should be way better
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterBilt View Post
theyve been talkin about this for over a year. im hardcore into zombie books but world war z was just ok.
the new walkin dead books (not the comics the 2 books) are really good. so is plague of the dead series and day by day armageddon
Thank you for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
Operation Z should be way better
I just watched the first sneak peak and it seems interesting so far. It reminds me of a video version of Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide. I'll definitely have to check out the others.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
Zombie

this is the link for the first walking dead book, another one came out last month. both books are awesome and co-written by krikman
Click here: The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury: Robert Kirkman, Jay Bonansinga: 9780312547745: Amazon.com: Books
Old 11-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #14

^^ Looks interesting...
Old 11-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
Zombie

if youre into zombie books i highly recommenced them. first page youre in the thick of it
Old 11-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
rosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shedrosqeaux is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rosqeaux's Tacoma Gallery
The audiobook version was great. They had about a dozen different actors reading parts for different characters (Mark Hammil, Henry Rollins, Alan Alda among them). Sorta like radio theater.

But with zombies.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #17
Zombie

they were good books, was sad when i finished them
Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #19
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
i would still see it..
Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #20
Squisha will become famous soon enough
Squisha's Tacoma Gallery
For books, I'd also recommend "Patient Zero" by Jonathan Mayberry. His Joe Ledger series is a kick in the pants.

Loved the audio version of World War Z. Mark Hamill telling the soldier's story rocked. Overall, a very polished, theatrical presentation that enhanced the experience.

Products Discussed in this Thread