Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Piano cover - Let me know what ya think

Old 11-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Piano cover - Let me know what ya think

Alright so I play the piano from time to time when I hear a song I wanna learn. Well last week, I decided to learn A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope. Beautiful song. Well Im trying to "promote" my youtube channel and I wanna know what ya'll think, positive feedback, negative feedback, any feedback. Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on youtube. And hey all of you obviously have good taste in trucks so maybe you have the same good taste in music

Link to the vid below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIbFt...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I can dig it. The end almost sounds forced, and no where near as smooth like after 2:30. But other than that I like it. Keep it up.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! Yeah I know what you're saying about the end but after about 12 attempts, I just took this one and rolled with it haha
Old 11-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I really enjoyed that.
Both of my daughters play piano. I enjoy hearing a piano being played in my house.