Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

what is the worst movie you stayed with because of a hot chick?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
what is the worst movie you stayed with because of a hot chick?

man..last night. channel surfing landed me on the Syfy channel. AGE OF DRAGONS..what a stinker!! stupid version of Moby Dick..but with a white dragon. gag..i was just about to bail..and a hot chick showed up..SCREECH! who is this? man, i barely made it thru..there are some jennifer alba movies, i couldnt dive on the remote fast enough..

here is the actress..Sofia Pernas
Attached Thumbnails
what is the worst movie you stayed with because of a hot chick?-mv5bmtm4ndyzotc4nf5bml5banbnxkftztcwodcymjkwng-._v1._sx214_cr0-0-214-314_.jpg  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
X2 sucker punch. Girls and guns was the reason I stayed...
Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Jennifer's Body...1.5 hours and 7 dollars ill never have back
Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
valentines day on f&*king valentines dat
Old 11-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
absolute worst movie ever made ever
Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #8
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hahah..
Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
clueless
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #10
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
X23847198470129347109234712
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #11
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
You know, the wife wanted to watch Black Swan and I was in because of Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. I came in not too interested and left with a smile on my face. It was actually a good movie, but besides that the scene with Portman schlicking and the lesbo hallucination she had with Kunis were great!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I thought this was going to be about you watching a lame movie because a hot lady friend wanted to watch it. I was going to chime in with my movie but nvm

In this case I would have to say Dragon Ball Z because of Jaimie Chung
Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #14
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
X2 sucker punch. Girls and guns was the reason I stayed...
x3
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Dukes of Hazzard movie or Employee of the Month.

Can't stop watching Jessica Simpson.

X2! When she was in her prime, she was prime! Not so much any more, but back in the day, you dont get much better than that.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #16
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even remember the movie title, but some hot chick was riding around on a horse acting like cinderella or something with skimpy clothes. It tickled my pickle.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #17
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
The Dukes of Hazzard In the Beginning, it was a prequel to the first movie where they are high schoolers. The uncut version of the locker room scene makes that whole movie worth watching!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
The Dukes of Hazzard In the Beginning, it was a prequel to the first movie where they are high schoolers. The uncut version of the locker room scene makes that whole movie worth watching!
lord..i know this one.

i like the scene where Daisy needs to distract the cops. that young actress was SMOKINGHOT!! youtube it yourselves guys..i dont need to see it at work.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #19
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
lord..i know this one.

i like the scene where Daisy needs to distract the cops. that young actress was SMOKINGHOT!! youtube it yourselves guys..i dont need to see it at work.
April Scott, yowza!!!

Old 12-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
X2! When she was in her prime, she was prime! Not so much any more, but back in the day, you dont get much better than that.

Back in the day....

that was what 5, 6 years ago ??