1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dew XP Codes for Halo 4.. Support the Troops

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AFButters, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    AFButters

AFButters [OP] Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    I started collecting Mt Dew Caps (150) for the DEW XP Points for Halo 4 and decided instead of using them all and spending hours and days play Video games this holiday season I would try to help some others have a good holiday.

We are putting together some Care Packages of stuff to send over to the USO at Kandahar. We have already sent 4 Dozen Hockey sticks for them to use at the Outdoor street hockey rink. We would like to send some more stuff, and the getting stuff is the easy part. Shipping is the costly part. It cost us over $150 to ship the sticks.

I would like to sell these Caps $0.50 a piece all of the money would go to our Sticks For Troops group we started to help cover shipping of Care Packages to go over the USO.

Right now I have 160 Caps pre bagged into groups of 20 ($10 a bag) I will email you the codes from your bag upon Pay Pal Donation.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WP4HSP9E4ST9U

Pay Pal Email : SticksForTroops@yahoo.com
    Check us out on Facebook:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top