Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Dew XP Codes for Halo 4.. Support the Troops

Old 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Dew XP Codes for Halo 4.. Support the Troops

I started collecting Mt Dew Caps (150) for the DEW XP Points for Halo 4 and decided instead of using them all and spending hours and days play Video games this holiday season I would try to help some others have a good holiday.

We are putting together some Care Packages of stuff to send over to the USO at Kandahar. We have already sent 4 Dozen Hockey sticks for them to use at the Outdoor street hockey rink. We would like to send some more stuff, and the getting stuff is the easy part. Shipping is the costly part. It cost us over $150 to ship the sticks.

I would like to sell these Caps $0.50 a piece all of the money would go to our Sticks For Troops group we started to help cover shipping of Care Packages to go over the USO.

Right now I have 160 Caps pre bagged into groups of 20 ($10 a bag) I will email you the codes from your bag upon Pay Pal Donation.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=WP4HSP9E4ST9U

Pay Pal Email : SticksForTroops@yahoo.com
Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sticksfortroops