Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Xbox 360 will no show video on tv.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox 360 will no show video on tv.

I was playing a game for about five mins and the screen flashed a few times then locked up. I turned it off then back on and " the tv says no signal". I shut it down again and switched it from " hdtv to tv" I got sound for a few seconds, then nothing.

I have no red lights on the front. this is the third pos xbox I've had in prolly 5 to 6 years. Microsoft pick up the other ones free of charge but they were still under warranty. I dont even play that much!

Anyone have anything like this happen?
Old 12-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ehow.com/how_4883398_fix-xbox-video.html
Old 12-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Then either the cable is kaput or (more likely) the solder is cracked on the graphics card
Old 12-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
time to upgrade to ps3
Old 12-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #7

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
just hooked up new cable nothing..

POS..
Take a look at some of these youtube vids Joe. Maybe they can help.

https://www.google.com/search?q=xbox...w=1440&bih=781
Old 12-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
buy mine
Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
My PS3 did the same thing, so going from the brick to the psbrick isn't the best idea.

I'd buy one used off someone since they're coming out with the new brick next year.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

how much?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...0-package.html
Old 12-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

how much?
Mines 200. 250 gig hard drive. Slim, kinect included, I'll even throw in the steering wheel for an extra 20 bucks. 2 controllers included. All black
Old 12-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously, you should buy mine. I need a new windshield lol. The cost I'm trying to sell it for is exactly the cost of my new windshield. Had to decide whether I wasnted to keep an xbox I haven't played in 6 months, or have a rear view mirror Kind of a no brainer for me.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #17
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Seriously, you should buy mine. I need a new windshield lol. The cost I'm trying to sell it for is exactly the cost of my new windshield. Had to decide whether I wasnted to keep an xbox I haven't played in 6 months, or have a rear view mirror Kind of a no brainer for me.

I dont really want to buy a new system. I have so many other things to buy.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #18
If it flies it dies!!

Ok....best fix for this is to leave the console sealed and go to game stop and get $70.00 for the broken one and buy a refurb for $139.00. Out of pocket cost $69.99. I wish i would have know this before i opened mine up. I got a console from my buddy he was going to throw out cause it had rrod. Saved my ass on this one.

Moral of the story just trade the piece of shit in. I ended up with the halo 3 console.