Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Buck Wild

Old 01-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #22
ACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of lightACBWV91 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Adam
ACBWV91's Tacoma Gallery
I like the show. I know its just tv though. I graduated high school with three of the girls and a fourth graduated a few years ahead of me, and its been fun to talk to people from my graduating class and hear about how its staged and what other townies are supposedly gonna show up. Ive been hearing rumors about this show for over a year and im incredibly suprised it actually happened. Anyway... it is staged and not EVERYONE here is like this. A lot of people? Yes. But that doesnt make them bad people. Its a tv show ill continue to watch and laugh at. I like the jackass movies and shows and i think this is almost up that same alley.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #23
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I like Salwa or whatever the fuck her name is.

I don't really think it casts the whole state in a bad light. I'm sure there are plenty of kids in rural areas doing dumb shit like this regardless of what state you're in. I've only tuned in after hearing all the outrage leading up to the show about how bad it makes everyone look but after seeing the first 2 episodes it seems that was slightly exaggerated.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #24
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
The show made me a little sad. People look down on this state so much. On I side note I have done or do everything on the show. I have been swimming in poca a lot. The same place that was on the show. But I did take my jeans off.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #25
Oregon Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Now that i'm close to 40....I did Jackass back in tha day before Jackass was popular. My body paid for it too ..knees, ankles, etc.....

i wish i had someone like MTV giving me unlimited money supply to be a fuckface all day. I want a dump truck swim pool!!!!!!!!

If i would of had a camcorder back then
Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #26
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBWV91 View Post
I like the show. I know its just tv though. I graduated high school with three of the girls and a fourth graduated a few years ahead of me, and its been fun to talk to people from my graduating class and hear about how its staged and what other townies are supposedly gonna show up. Ive been hearing rumors about this show for over a year and im incredibly suprised it actually happened. Anyway... it is staged and not EVERYONE here is like this. A lot of people? Yes. But that doesnt make them bad people. Its a tv show ill continue to watch and laugh at. I like the jackass movies and shows and i think this is almost up that same alley.
you got their numbers? ill buy cara's off you. i would let her do so many things to me
Old 01-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #27
CoZ is on a distinguished road
CoZ's Tacoma Gallery
The show isnt the greatest but they sure do have fun. It's like and even more staged duck dynasty with younger hotter women. Not gunna lie, Makes me wanna be a red neck
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #28
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
you got their numbers? ill buy cara's off you. i would let her do so many things to me
Old 01-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #29
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
x3

It's a sad reflection of our society when garbage like this is actually able to prosper.

Like television in general, movies, music & much of the print media it is just (so called) entertainment that for the life of me I fail to comprehend why people watch. IMO, almost none of the people in any of the media listed above possess any particular enlightenment to such a degree to get my attention. In fact, just the opposite as I find most in the entertainment industry a disgusting embarrassment to the citizens of our country and what even what our country stands for...and I'm in a good mood being as nice as I can.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:46 AM   #30
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post

It's a sad reflection of our society when garbage like this is actually able to prosper.

Like television in general, movies, music & much of the print media it is just (so called) entertainment that for the life of me I fail to comprehend why people watch. IMO, almost none of the people in any of the media listed above possess any particular enlightenment to such a degree to get my attention. In fact, just the opposite as I find most in the entertainment industry a disgusting embarrassment to the citizens of our country and what even what our country stands for...and I'm in a good mood being as nice as I can.
I agree.
I have relatives in Virginia,and probably some in west virginia. What I can say is none that I know,act like that.
No wonder this country is in the shape Its in.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:51 AM   #31
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
i think they are all inbreads, and the kid who cant communicate in the english language is the product of an uncle dad. honestly, WTF is a holler? is that what southern folk call a modern day trailer park? i actually think the term holler is degrading to the term trailer park. anyways, like nascar, when i watch it i can feel my IQ dropping like its hot.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #32
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for the show "Southie Rules" being from MA haha..

Reason they do these shows is the same reason reality TV first started. Minimal financial investment versus making a show with known actors that bombs.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #33
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Buckwild is pretty funny. I hope it stays interesting.

As for the honey boo boo comments, yes they are crazy on TV but they are actually quite normal people off camera. And they are extremely good people as far as giving back goes. Before they were even famous they had toy drives for children of families that couldn't afford presents. Not only at Christmas, but in the summer also. I think they helped 60something families last year and this year after their fame it is well over 100. I know the show is ridiculous but if they didn't act like that they wouldn't be famous in the 1st place. I just hope they never come up to the Fire Department with the camera crew lol
Old 01-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #34
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post

As for the honey boo boo comments, yes they are crazy on TV but they are actually quite normal people off camera. And they are extremely good people as far as giving back goes. Before they were even famous they had toy drives for children of families that couldn't afford presents. Not only at Christmas, but in the summer also. I think they helped 60something families last year and this year after their fame it is well over 100. I know the show is ridiculous but if they didn't act like that they wouldn't be famous in the 1st place. I just hope they never come up to the Fire Department with the camera crew lol
Lol. Have fun with that if they show up.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #35
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post

Tell dispatch to tone you on a service call
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #36
Oregon Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-new...171739275.html

BUCKWILD Shain found dead!!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #37
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Looks like its time for me to be on buckwild