LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Buck Wild

Old 01-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Buck Wild

is all I have to say when I watch this. I'm embarrassed of my state. I will say that 90% of West Virginians aren't like this. Okay, 85%. Lol. Discuss. Have you watched the show? Just don't bash the state, bash the people on this show. We aren't like this. I'm ashamed of them "representing" us.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Its like country jersey shore. A bunch of kids drinking amd fucking each other

The country guy shain cracks me up. Whem they went to that club he was like ugh ive nevee left my farm whats a club haha

I need to go to that club though, topless girls? Im in
that redhead cara/kara is gorgeous
Old 01-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #3
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
is it anything like the documentary "The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"?
which is on Netflix by the way. Those were some rough folks
Old 01-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #5
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I watched about 20 minutes of it last night, too me it was boring. I saw the part when they came up to Morgantown and went to the Karma night club.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #6
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
is it anything like the documentary "The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"?
That one really makes me mad. We definitely aren't like that.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:26 AM   #7
The Blue Warrior

What's with the intake coming out of the hood of the truck? Get a snorkel. Lol. Whatever works I guess.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #8
celec is on a distinguished road
celec's Tacoma Gallery
Loved it!!! It cracks me up...
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Least you dont have Honey Boo Boo living in the same town that you live like I do.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 AM   #10
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Least you dont have Honey Boo Boo living in the same town that you live like I do.
Lol. True
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #11
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No shit. Of all the reality shows out there we get one of the worst.

I still say that shit is fake. At least to some extent. But I've never watched Honey Boo Boo and have no plans to.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #12
reef165 is on a distinguished road
reef165's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is funny!! IMO it dosn't make your state look bad, just the people in the show, I'm sure that the people on JS don't represent all the people that live in JS and most people realise that. Ya gotta admit that a dumptruck pool party is pretty freaken inguiness!!! and who dosen't like a day mudding and mud wrestling to let off some steam :-)
Old 01-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #13
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
is it anything like the documentary
"The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"?

AMAZING fucking movie!!!! We all have inbreds in all our states but those Wonderful Whites take the cake.

BUCKWILD - what a bunch of dipshits.
Most of it looks staged.
But the girl SHAE...i'd put a hittin on her kitten!!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #14
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Never seen that show but i've seen pictures and all I have to say is I'm sorry man!!!!

The mom (i'm guessin) has 7 or 12 chins and a gap in her teeth you could drive a truck thru......and the fuckers are popular. I don't get it.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #15
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
AMAZING fucking movie!!!! We all have inbreds in all our states but those Wonderful Whites take the cake.

BUCKWILD - what a bunch of dipshits.
Most of it looks staged.
But the girl SHAE...i'd put a hittin on her kitten!!!!!
Lmao!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #16
FastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud of

FastEddie's Tacoma Gallery
The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia was a great movie, but Buck Wild is kind of dumb.

All those people seem pretty similar to the Mountaineer fans that come to College Park.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #17
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
The part that makes me laugh is in the opening sequence they say the kids are right out of high school and just in college. Well there is a lot of club drinking going on. Did all of them get held back in school a couple years? If no, the age of the kids does not really match what is going on frequently in the show.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #18
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Havent seen it yet,saw a commercial for it a while ago and it looked like it would be funny to watch. From what I hear I would never watch honey boo boo though. I think I should erase that last sentence just to not even give them that much credit.