Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Ingress.... who's playing?

Old 01-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Ingress.... who's playing?

Just got invited to the game... its addictive... blowing a little too much gas on it I think....lol
Old 06-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
Press10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Preston
Press10's Tacoma Gallery
been playing since January, did Resistance first up to level 3, but my area was so dominated I met some enlightened people and decided to switch, so I waited the 3 or so weeks for my faction change and have been playing enlightened since May 13th and have already hit level 4 in about 2 weeks and have been leveling up a coworker, he is about to hit 3. im also gearing up to hit it hard once i get him to about 3 1/2 and make the run to 6

What side did you choose?
Old 07-29-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ENL. Been 8 for along while now. Gave it up for a couple months due to drama in the local area. Hard to find reasons to play these days, some people are really nasty.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Just googled this--looks verrrrry interesting, will be digging deeper!
Old 07-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
Press10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPress10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Press10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I'm ENL. Been 8 for along while now. Gave it up for a couple months due to drama in the local area. Hard to find reasons to play these days, some people are really nasty.
Ah, nice you made it to 8. Im sitting at 7 gearing up to make the run to 8. It's too bad people have to be like that and ruin the game. There are some interesting items coming out if you still follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Just googled this--looks verrrrry interesting, will be digging deeper!
If you want to get in right away PM me your gmail and i can send you an invite.

Edit: 3 invites left
Old 07-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I was pretty hardcore at the game for awhile, inventory consisted of no less than 500 L8 xmps at any time, was a one man army until the updates, the smurfs hated me with a passion, and they knew they were screwed the minute my red truck rolled up. It was fun for awhile, kinda playing a little again now.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #8
Press10's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty awesome, the updates really did drag it down for single players.

I should hit L8 tonight, have about 130k AP left and should get about 25k of it before linking/fielding at my work then im hitting two farms to flip that should give about 60k at each one.

One of my buddies was nice enough to drop me 170 L7 bursters so i can get it done tonight
Old 08-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...
Old 11-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
Press10's Tacoma Gallery
Ingress will exit beta on December 14th. I believe you no longer need an activation code to start playing. I have 11 or so that i can pass out if it requires one still.