Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Movies that gave you nightmares as a kid

Old 01-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #21
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkNya...NuZnXm5uxg3B9A
The air conditioner blowing up. Here you go, kiddies, let's show you some suicide!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdZh8a4ZvE
The clown dream.
THIS

That shit was scary!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #22
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
This psycho from the Wizard of Oz. Freaked me slap the F out.
Ah hell, that's nuthin, you should meet a few of my ex's
Old 01-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #23
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Haha
Old 01-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #24
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #25
berg2065 is on a distinguished road
berg2065's Tacoma Gallery
The Wizzard of Oz for me also....but more these guys than the witch

Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
when i was about 7 or 8, my parents had some friends over so they left my brothers and i upstairs in the game room with "darby o'gill and the little people" (disney, 1959) playing. this scene scared the absolute crap out of me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhxC_1wuo3E
Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #27
1ugly baby is on a distinguished road
Army: Commo Dude(31C30S)
Name: Pat
1ugly baby's Tacoma Gallery
Pee Wee Herman

Anything that had Pee Wee Herman, Creepy. Not to mention stupid. Mostly creepy, just saying.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #28
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by berg2065 View Post
The Wizzard of Oz for me also....but more these guys than the witch

Yep, definitely scary as hell too. My fear of those are overshadowed by the green bitch though.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #29
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Gremlins

and Little Monsters
Old 01-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #30
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Jaws - I cant swim in a big pool without freaking out
Fire in the Sky....those fucking aliens freaked me out for YEARS
IT....Fuck Clowns. Seriously
The sequel to Wizard of OZ, those things on the skates...
The Chucky films.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #31
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
The Brave Little Toaster didn't freak me out, but I had the same love/hate relationship with this guy:

I loved Harry and the Hendersons!
Brave Little Toaster was one of my favorite movies when I was a little kid. I was always scared of/fascinated with the junkyard magnet. I never realized how truly messed up that movie was until now. It's kinda depressing.

http://youtu.be/FqT2uOa1-d0

Now I've gotta find it and watch it.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #33
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
The Mask
Dont know why but it freaked me out when I was young how it would just suck to his face never wore a Halloween mask either
Old 01-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #34
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
I loved Harry and the Hendersons!
Brave Little Toaster was one of my favorite movies when I was a little kid. I was always scared of/fascinated with the junkyard magnet. I never realized how truly messed up that movie was until now. It's kinda depressing.

http://youtu.be/FqT2uOa1-d0

Now I've gotta find it and watch it.
Yeah me either, the movie is on youtube I think if you don't wanna pay to watch it. This scene made me realize mortality as a kid, there is a beginning and an end to everything on this earth.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #35
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clockwork Orange is still one of the freakiest movies ever made. That's kind of a trip though to show it in school? For what class if I may ask?
It was for a media class if I remember correctly.
Our teacher was a freak.
He wasn't back the following year!
I still can see it yeah it was messed up.....couldn't sleep for days.....................
Old 01-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #36
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
terminator...the first one...red eyes...
Old 01-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #37
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Gremlins

and Little Monsters

Same here! ..then my mom decided to get a Shih Tzu.. Literally a Gremlin
Old 01-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #38
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
The movie where the toy soilders come to life and take over the house. Or try to, I forgot the name..
Old 01-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #39
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i still wont watch rudolph because of this bastard...

Movies that gave you nightmares as a kid-abominable-snowman1.jpg
Old 01-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #40
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nightmare on Elm Street.

Freddy is a creep...