Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Movies that gave you nightmares as a kid

Old 01-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #41
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
The movie where the toy soilders come to life and take over the house. Or try to, I forgot the name..
Small Soldiers
Old 01-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #42
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I STILL have nightmares about this movie
Old 01-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #43
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
Small Soldiers
Sounds rightt. Either way it was no bueno. lol
Old 01-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #44
DikDikerson is on a distinguished road
Name: Devon
DikDikerson's Tacoma Gallery

This guy creeps me out every time I see him.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:14 PM   #46
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DikDikerson View Post

This guy creeps me out every time I see him.
What movie is this? Ive seen it in a tool music video, cant remember what song
Old 01-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #47
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Deadly Friend.........when Kristy Swanson's character picked up the basketball and blew the old ladies(from The Goonies) head apart with it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSW2pPlZF-M

messed me up for a while!!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #48
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Pan's Labyrinth?
Yes google confirmed. Thanks! Now to find the tool music video...

Edit: nvm not a actual music video
Old 01-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #49
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post

dont laugh. ET kinda freaked me out, especially when hes sick and white like a powdered donut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
x2 on E.T. when he got sick and they had all those plastic tunnels and space suit things. I think somehow I witnessed a few scenes from Alien when I was too young.
I hated ET too!
I remember one night my brother hid under my bed and waited for me to come in and go to sleep. He started whispering "ET...phone...home..." I started screaming hysterically, so much so that both my mom and dad came running in. At which point my brother rolled out from under the bed and was laughing. I jumped on him and started punching him. Mom and dad let me get a few good hits in before they hauled him out of my room.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #50
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
The wizard of oz when I was 5. Tales from the crypt when I was 10.
Tftc the movie made back in the 70s.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #51
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
The clown from 'It'. Candyman, and Little Shop of Horrors. That damn plant ate humans!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #52
OldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud of

Army: USMC 79-85 / USCG 87-89 / Army 89-12 / Retired E-8 on 07/31/12
Name: Robert
OldFatGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Lets scare Jessica to death

I might be showing my age, but I still think about that movie when I am on the water at night.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #53
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErocksTaco View Post
No words describe how much I hate that clown
Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #54
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErocksTaco View Post
That movie is more of a comedy compared to the book, that book was fucking twisted. Has over 1000 pages, and I read them all. Stephen King is the king of horror no doubt, to think he dreams of all that stuff in nightmares, imagine the childhood he had!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #55
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Beetlejuice is another I just remembered, scared me as a kid but I haven't seen it in so long I can't remember what it was that freaked me out about it.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #56
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
No words describe how much I hate that clown
Pennywise is epic awesome.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #57
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I loved Short Circuit and Batteries Not Included but they freaked me out a little too.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #58
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I'd die. I mean, look at the Chicklets on this Dude.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #59
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
The Thing. Original 1982 John Carpenter film. Dog scene and spider head scene are crazy even with the old school special effects. The score is creepy as hell too. Scary music for a scary movie. Love it/hate it.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #60
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
The Thing. Original 1982 John Carpenter film. Dog scene and spider head scene are crazy even with the old school special effects. The score is creepy as hell too. Scary music for a scary movie. Love it/hate it.
And the other for me was An Amrrican Werewolf in London. The scene where the wolves were in old Nazi uniformes. Bug me the hell out.