Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Crazy Pole Dance...Serious skills!!!

Old 02-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy Pole Dance...Serious skills!!!

Hey guys,
Don't get to excited you will have to go to other sites to see what you have in mind. This girl keeps her clothes on. She has some sick skills on a pole though. It goes way beyond a stripper dance. This should be an Olympic sport.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/...ce-ever-229279
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
farbio615 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B  enough said
Name: Adam
farbio615's Tacoma Gallery
very talented
Old 02-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Could you imagine the Vulcan Death grip her thighs could put on the sides of your head?
Old 02-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Pole dancing was impressive.

That fucking expressionistic interpretive dancing though? God I hate that crap.

"Ah! A cool brook. I shall wash my hair in thee crisp mountain goodness! OH! A bee! Suddenly wind! I run! Sadly, collapsing on the ground. UP UP UP! Run this way! Gosh and Begorah! A cliff! Struck by lightning I now am!"

Horrible, horrible garbage.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Pole dancing was impressive.

That fucking expressionistic interpretive dancing though? God I hate that crap.

"Ah! A cool brook. I shall wash my hair in thee crisp mountain goodness! OH! A bee! Suddenly wind! I run! Sadly, collapsing on the ground. UP UP UP! Run this way! Gosh and Begorah! A cliff! Struck by lightning I now am!"

Horrible, horrible garbage.

Very true. You do have to get past that crap.