Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Best Xbox Games (Single Player/Story Line) No Internet

Old 02-20-2013, 05:08 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Best Xbox Games (Single Player/Story Line) No Internet

I am trying to put together a list of current, past and upcoming games for Xbox 360 that are good to play without needing Xbox live or an internet connection.

I am getting deployed in the fall and the base/compound I am headed apparently has nicer living quarters then when I was in Iraq a couple years back. talking to a friend that is there now its easy to get a TV and he recommended to bring a laptop or xbox but online gaming wouldnt be available.

So what games out there have good storylines that you can play without needing the internet.

I already have

Madden
NHL Series
Assassins Creed 3
Call of Duty BO2
GTAV (Sept. 2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
Portal has an interesting story, if you have the time. I like the story on bad company (and #2) but I've always preferred battlefield to cod. Grand turismo is always fun to kill some time. And you can get super cheap if you just get one from a few years ago. Skate makes for a fun competition game if you get some other people who can play it.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have to check em out.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Elder scrolls specifically oblivion and skyrim
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard dead space 3 is pretty sweet
Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Halo 3
Need 4 speed Most Wanted