RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
1- Milton
2- DB Dad
3- Martinez

WC- Maggie
Old 03-31-2013, 05:38 PM   #23
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
Walking Dead Facebook page just confirmed that 27 people will die in tonights episode!

Looks like we should have picked 10 instead of 5!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #24
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
So what's the final tally?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #25
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FTMFW!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 AM   #26
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
someone confirm the order for me.

Milton
Random Folks
DB Dad
Andrea
Old 04-01-2013, 06:00 AM   #27
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post

Milton
Random Folks
DB Dad
Andrea

Looks like it to me...
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #28

Quote:

Milton
Random Folks
DB Dad
Andrea
It could be argued as to exactly when Milton dies in relation to DB Dad... I would have to go back and watch again.

Is Milton considered dead as soon as the Gov. stabs him, when he stops breathing, when he reanimates, or when Andrea ends him?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #29
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say Milton is dead when Andrea notices he stops breathing, before reanimation.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #30
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd say Milton is dead when Andrea notices he stops breathing, before reanimation.
This
Old 04-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #31

Quote:
I can certainly go along with that.

Do they show that before or after the Gov. wastes all his people?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #32
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityPickle View Post
I can certainly go along with that.

Do they show that before or after the Gov. wastes all his people?
I dunno.... We cant say exactly when he stops breathing because he's barley alive when they cut away and go to the Gov killing spree... An when it comes back to them he's already dead. Soooooooo essentially I got two outta the three lol
Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD STARS View Post
I dunno.... We cant say exactly when he stops breathing because he's barley alive when they cut away and go to the Gov killing spree... An when it comes back to them he's already dead. Soooooooo essentially I got two outta the three lol
2 out of 4
Old 04-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #34

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Season Finale Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
Season Finale:
1-DB Dad
2-The big black guy (not Tyrese) that is one of the gov's henchmen
3-Milton
WC-Carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
1) DB dad
2) Milton
3) Governor
WC) Glenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
1) DB Dad
2) Milton
3) Herschel
WC) Asskicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD STARS View Post
1- Milton
2- DB Dad
3- Martinez
WC- Maggie
Quote:
1-DB Dad
2-Martinez
3-Herschel
WC Asskicker
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #35

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Season Finale Death Order

I made an executive decision that the Dad died before Milton because that is how we were shown it. I understand the argument of chain of events and space time blah blah blah but that is my call I guess.

Next season I won't participate as in this situation (didn't influence my decision) I got a point increase.

So death order was.

DB Dad killed by the Gov after the raid
Milton stabbed by the Gov repeatedly, reanimates, bites Andrea then stabbed by Andrea
Andrea bitten by Z-Milton and 'put down' by self.

Points to as
Space - 1.5pts
Chad - 2pts
Oz - 2pts
RPD - 1pt
Gooch - 1pt

Last Week:
Quote:
3/25/13 Points
Ranking:
1st - SteelcityPickle- 6pts
2nd(T) - PerfectTekniq, OZ-T, Gooch14, SpacemanSpiff - .5pts

End of season 3 results:

Steelcity Pickle - 6pts
Oz-T - 2.5pts
Chad - 2pts
Gooch 1.5pts
RPD - 1pts
Perfect Tekniq - .5pts
Old 04-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #36
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Season Finale Death Order

I made an executive decision that the Dad died before Milton because that is how we were shown it. I understand the argument of chain of events and space time blah blah blah but that is my call I guess.
Boooooooooooooooooooo.... Its shady business I tell ya Lol oh well, I get we have to go with how we were shown. Damn Gov goin all crazy too soon lol
Old 04-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
2nd overall bitches
... the 1st loser.

So now we talk till we are blue in the face about what will go down next season... which should start sometime in October. Thank god we have Game of Thrones to keep us busy for a while!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #39

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm betting most of you don't care if I participate but I'll probably bow out for next season to make it easier, plus i'm a spoiler junkie.

I think we need to setup better guidelines for how to pick the Wild Card, so that they're deserved of the 5 points. For example I don't think Andrea would have been a fair wild card pick for the season finale given that she was already being held by the gov and it was clear he was pissed and insane. The WC needs to be a long shot, someone that would cause a big upset if killed off, like Rick, Carl, or the baby.

Just my .02
Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #40

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityPickle View Post
... the 1st loser.

So now we talk till we are blue in the face about what will go down next season... which should start sometime in October. Thank god we have Game of Thrones to keep us busy for a while!
GoT has frozen zombies, plus one added benefit, lots o' titties!