Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 4 "All Inclusive" Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #21
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
XBOX.

It's almost sad how much better the Battlefield series are, and I can say that as I use to be a COD junkie.
I agree. I use to play COD, but once I started playing Battlefield I haven't touched COD.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #22
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
I agree. I use to play COD, but once I started playing Battlefield I haven't touched COD.
Me neither. Last one I played was Black Ops, and that was a mistake of a purchase.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #23
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait!
Old 03-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #24
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
maybe it will be a launch title for the next gen system? looks amazing.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #25
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
If the online looks as good as the videos look my wife is gonna hate this game
Old 03-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #26
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
If the online looks as good as the videos look my wife is gonna hate this game

x2.

the building collapse sequnce in the 17min video found my jaw on the ground. this crap just keeps getting better.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #27
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
the big question i have is is it for the current consoles???
I beleive the preorder is showing for PC Xbox and PS3, i'm waiting to see if it is going to be for PS4 and maybe try to time the purchase.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #28
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Always been a fan of battlefield. What major improvements are there over BF3? I see graphics are even more amazing, but how about smooth gameplay?

Can the Xbox 360 even handle this game?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #29
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
this game is coming out too soon. im stil enjoying BF3! havent even bought the expansion packs with the AC130.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #30
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No shit, you play bf3 too?

Any one know what the big update was recently? i popped it in to play and had to add 2 more gigs to my HD. BF4 wont fit on this one. looks very similar to BF3 but a lot more refined. Audio sounded very good but i hope it is true when the came is released.
Are you a Premium Player? If so, I would bet that it was the BF3 End Game update.

Quote:
the big question i have is is it for the current consoles???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
I beleive the preorder is showing for PC Xbox and PS3, i'm waiting to see if it is going to be for PS4 and maybe try to time the purchase.
Quote:
oh i shoulda looked too broke to pre order. the one thing i wish they would change from BF3 is the whole server rental garbage.
Agreed, I was never a fan of that either. It was always hard for me to find a regular server that hadn't been modified in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Always been a fan of battlefield. What major improvements are there over BF3? I see graphics are even more amazing, but how about smooth gameplay?

Can the Xbox 360 even handle this game?
What's all the talk about the new systems? I haven't heard any of that yet? Are they coming out with new systems??

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
this game is coming out too soon. im stil enjoying BF3! havent even bought the expansion packs with the AC130.
It does seem early, but hell, BF3 has been out for well over a year now.

If they went by COD standards we'd be at BF5 or BF6 by now
Old 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #31
l SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sway
l SWAY l's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What's all the talk about the new systems? I haven't heard any of that yet? Are they coming out with new systems??
PS4 and XBOX720 are coming out sometime this year... my guess is just before xmas.

I got to switch back to BF from COD. Missing the tactics of the game.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #32
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l SWAY l View Post
PS4 and XBOX720 are coming out sometime this year... my guess is just before xmas.

I got to switch back to BF from COD. Missing the tactics of the game.
XBOX720? Any specs? Or it just whats in the works for now?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #33
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
I really hate how cod is all about knowing where the spawns are and the best places to camp.

And I know they're coming out with a ps4, no clue when and haven't heard anything about a new xbox. I was just saying that the 360 was like at its limit with BF3.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #34
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really hate how cod is all about knowing where the spawns are and the best places to camp.

And I know they're coming out with a ps4, no clue when and haven't heard anything about a new xbox. I was just saying that the 360 was like at its limit with BF3.
Got ya. I hadn't heard anything at all about new systems yet.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #35
l SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to beholdl SWAY l is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
XBOX720? Any specs? Or it just whats in the works for now?
This is the latest article I've seen on any specs. 16 CORE CPU http://www.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-5...h-16-core-cpu/
Old 03-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #36
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel the same way about bf3...seems like 80% of the time I'm getting shot at right as I spawn. And as soon as you take a step or turn spawn protection turns off...
Old 03-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #37
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
I feel the same way about bf3...seems like 80% of the time I'm getting shot at right as I spawn. And as soon as you take a step or turn spawn protection turns off...
I feel that's due to the douchery servers.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #38
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
this story line looks sick, i might get this, i still need to finish the campaign for BF3
Old 03-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #39

On a side note, at CES 2013 Microsoft showed of IllumiRoom. It basically uses Kinect, a projector and your console to turn the area around the TV into an extension of the screen. Talk about getting into the game!
http://www.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-575...nd-the-screen/

EDIT
Video:
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/v...aspx?id=179795
Old 03-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #40
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
this story line looks sick, i might get this, i still need to finish the campaign for BF3
I never finished it either

Quote:
Originally Posted by l SWAY l View Post
On a side note, at CES 2013 Microsoft showed of IllumiRoom. It basically uses Kinect, a projector and your console to turn the area around the TV into an extension of the screen. Talk about getting into the game!
http://www.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-575...nd-the-screen/

EDIT
Video:
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/v...aspx?id=179795
SICK.

Quote:
Yup. People use it to get all the vehicles on their team, then run a game of rush with 500 tickets and it is a slaughtered the entire time.
Exactly, and a single game took FOREVER.

Products Discussed in this Thread