Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Battlefield 4 "All Inclusive" Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #41
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowercaselong View Post
sick. i cant wait. you guys pc or xbox or other?

PC!! the best way to game
Old 03-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #42
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
PC!! the best way to game
I can't play shooters on console anymore.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #44
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeahhh that looks pretty awesome
Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #45
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #46
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Looks wicked
Old 10-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #47
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've decided sleep is optional.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #48
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone having problems playing online on PS3?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #49
Better not bring your kids
Cykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shedCykososhull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cav Scout, Heavy Equip Op
Name: Charles
Cykososhull's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna buy it for PC. But I'm gonna wait a few months because on PC, there are always bugs to be worked out.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #51
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The story mode is awesome, but for some reason I can't play online. Whenever I join a game, if I can join one in the first place, I'm the only one in the game.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 PM   #52
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Weird, wonder if the servers are overloaded.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #53
Tail Striker

I've played a little online so far. All in all, still way too buggy. I'm not gonna touch it for a while, wait till they fix it. Also don't like how you can't join a game as a squad like you could in bf3.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #54
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post

I've decided sleep is optional.

I would much rather have it for the new consoles coming out, it will be so much better.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #55
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Some should start an xbox one thread
Old 10-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #56
Stop staring at me swan!

I think that the people waiting for the new consoles will be more disappointed that I am right now. I can't imagine what kind of problems are going to be associated with the Xbox One and PS4.

On another note, am I too stupid to get a game going or are there actual issues with their servers? I've done some searching and the only results I came up with were about the beta.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #57
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Is anyone having problems playing online on PS3?
Nope, running smoothly for me. Server browser still doesn't let me filter out full servers which is annoying. Other than that no issues, only play an hour and a half though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post

I would much rather have it for the new consoles coming out, it will be so much better.
I can get it for the PS4 for ten bucks more now, and keep all my stats.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #58
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I think that the people waiting for the new consoles will be more disappointed that I am right now. I can't imagine what kind of problems are going to be associated with the Xbox One and PS4.

On another note, am I too stupid to get a game going or are there actual issues with their servers? I've done some searching and the only results I came up with were about the beta.
What issues have you been having? Quick join a conquest game and get to playing. I tried to quick join a domination game and it put me in an empty server.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #59
Stop staring at me swan!

I've tried to use the quick match function but it doesn't work I get booted before I get in a lobby. Domination is the game mode that puts me in an empty room. When I search for servers, it says that no one is playing (0/20 people in the server)
Old 10-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #60

Toggle your filters and it should show you stuff on the server browser. You would think having everything un checked it would show you stuff but it doesn't.

Products Discussed in this Thread