Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Next gen Xbox Event Live stream link.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Next gen Xbox Event Live stream link.

Watching to see what they come out with next!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal
Old 05-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Xbox One.. looks like shit lol
Old 05-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Xbox One.. looks like shit lol
I like it ... looks more like a piece of AV gear and less like a Toy.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
I like it ... looks more like a piece of AV gear and less like a Toy.
Its large and boxy.. I guess I figured it would be smaller and sleeker
Old 05-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
I do believe they are going wayyy to far into the "total home entertainment system".
Its GAME time. Interesting revel though with the name change.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeSwiftly View Post
I do believe they are going wayyy to far into the "total home entertainment system".
Its GAME time. Interesting revel though with the name change.
I actually like that part.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #10
So I guess that the Xbox one will completely replace your TV subcription provider equipment?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #11

Quote:
So I guess that the Xbox one will completely replace your TV subcription provider equipment?
Sounds like it
Old 05-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
Wondering about this too. I think its just controlling your cable box, but not sure. atleast i know it will work with comcast.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been following, is xbox live free yet?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I haven't been following, is xbox live free yet?
Don't think so but haven't said anything yet
Old 05-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #15
That EA preview just blew me away lol.

Then Forza 5 blew me away again!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #16
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
Wondering about this too. I think its just controlling your cable box, but not sure. atleast i know it will work with comcast.
We'll see how many cable providers it actually works with and for how long..
Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Someone just posted this to Facebook... I lol'd

http://youtu.be/KbWgUO-Rqcw