Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Most Under-rated Movies Of All Time

Old 06-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #42
Remember to lube your brake pads and tire treads!
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
if you like zombie movies:
Dawn of the Dead (original and re-make) are both pretty good IMO
hint: watch the original 1st, then the remake
Old 06-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
if you like zombie movies:
Dawn of the Dead (original and re-make) are both pretty good IMO
hint: watch the original 1st, then the remake
i've seen both numerous times. the original was good(as was the original night of the living dead), but i love the dawn remake!!

im a Wrong Turn fan as well......just the first one tho. the rest are dumb as shit. 2 was pretty funny with Henry Rollins tho.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #44
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on Sunshine, really good movie but no following in North America

The Hunt for Red October is one of my all time fav's best adaptation of a Tom Clancy book to date.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #45
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
My tastes may not be yours, but I watch a lot of movies.

Top Secret!
Archer (TV)
Undercover Brother
Exam
The Next Three Days
Life (TV)
Special
Henry Fool
Fay Grim (sequel to Henry Fool)
Rampage
Immortals
The Machinist
The Ninth Gate
Downfall
Idiocracy
Headhunters
Old 06-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #46
Kermit
SVHANC is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
SVHANC's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto on Undercover Brother
Old 06-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #47
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i've been drinking, and just watched a couple movies i've had dvr'd for a long time and it got me to thinking......

what are some movies your think are under-rated?
i'll start:

1. Get Carter (cliff notes: stallone, car chases in seattle, brutality, twists, mickey rourke, hot chicks, pr0n, and remake w/ michael caine)
The days of wine and roses
Old 06-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #49
Bandit196 is on a distinguished road

Army: Sergeant, A Co. 1-41IN, 3/1 AD
Name: Ross
Bandit196's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
Idiocracy
Great movie, but kind of depressing, as it's really happening.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #50
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Clay Peigons
A Simple Plan
Old 06-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #51
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
The Machinist
I forgot about this... This a a great movie.... I saw it at a very appropriate time in my life.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #52
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Almost forgot to add Slingblade. Awesome movie.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #53
Remember to lube your brake pads and tire treads!
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Snatch and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
both Guy Richie movies, both awesome (although LockStock is hard to understand at times with the redneck Queens-English they speak)
Old 06-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #54

Planes, Trains,and Automobiles

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Old 06-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #55
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Real Genius with Val Kilmer,The Burbs with Tom Hanks.The cast is awesome especially Bruce Dern.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #56
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
An obscure one: In the Loop
It is the most hilariously profane movie you'll ever see!

Another completely unknown laugh your ass off gem: The Infidel
A devout Muslim discovers that he was born a Jew. It's beyond clever.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #57
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Fargo is a good movie, pulp fiction fucking rocks, fear and loathing is a good one... The dude is the best though, by far my favorite movie of all time hands down. I've yet to say "I've seen the big Lebowski WAY to much" and I don't think I ever will. Can't beat a good Disney movie once in a while to cleanse the palate. Movies like cars and I don't know if anyone is aware by there's a movie called Homeward Bound that literally has a place in my heart, my favorite childhood movie? THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:54 AM   #58
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Ravenous
Frailty
Fallen
Old 06-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #59
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Almost forgot to add Slingblade. Awesome movie.

Beat me to it, Sling blade was the sleeper that just ran away with it at the Cannes festival & put Billybob on the map...

& Training day, great movie Denzel absolutely nailed that part...
Old 06-02-2013, 12:57 AM   #60
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Totally agree on Lebowski--"Shut the fuck up Donnie!" and so man other classic lines. And don't get me started on In The Loop--holy crap thats classic--"You're an F-Star-Star-C**t", man that guy had a filthy hilarious mouth!
My adds:
Memento
Prometheus
Mission to Mars
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Cloverfield
Event Horizon
Planet of the Apes (Walberg remake)
U Turn--anoher CLASSIC Billy Bob performance here