Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Most Under-rated Movies Of All Time

Old 06-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #141
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Nothing under-rated about that chase.

The movie overall is over-rated because of that.

Mustang couldn't touch the Charger.

Original Gone in 60 Seconds, though budget, is way better real bad ass car chasing than the remake.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #142
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
My step-Father was a stunt man. My grandfather was Dennis Weaver and we make the Grammy Awards. Underrated is a strange category?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnHjfGaN3kw
Old 06-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #143
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
My step-Father was a stunt man. My grandfather was Dennis Weaver and we make the Grammy Awards. Underrated is a strange category?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnHjfGaN3kw
DUEL badass, hope it's well known!
Old 06-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #144
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Good on ya Bro for knowing the movie.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TfSKqtE30
Old 06-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #146
The way is open, the time is now
Mrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mrogers33's Tacoma Gallery
Cube (1997) and its sequels Cube 2 and Cube Zero. kind of a bizarre conspiracy theory thriller.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrogers33 View Post
Cube (1997) and its sequels Cube 2 and Cube Zero. kind of a bizarre conspiracy theory thriller.
Really...I posted Sukiyaki Western Django and you comeback with a "Cube" lolol.....Kidding Bro....., i am a movie freak and will look for it.

Edit: Looks like a bad ass late night stoner flick :-)
Old 06-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #148

Master of the Flying Guillotine

Truly bizarre martial arts movie. Even more bizarre is the soundtrack care of German Krautrock band NEU!. Tarantino gives a nod by including NEU! on Kill Bill I.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #149
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
ummm it seems like a lot of people just kinda threw movies they thought were good in here but have nothing to do with the under-rated portion lol. As stated by a couple ppl already, Sunshine and Running Scared (Paul Walker edition) were GREAT movies and definatly under-rated. To this day any chance i get i tell ppl to watch both because everyone always gives the same response... Never heard of them.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #150
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
DUEL FTW!

The production company rented my dad's old Plymouth Valiant and I think it was used in the movie (but not sure where).
Old 07-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #151
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD STARS View Post
ummm it seems like a lot of people just kinda threw movies they thought were good in here but have nothing to do with the under-rated portion lol. As stated by a couple ppl already, Sunshine and Running Scared (Paul Walker edition) were GREAT movies and definatly under-rated. To this day any chance i get i tell ppl to watch both because everyone always gives the same response... Never heard of them.
Running Scared blew my mind. It was an awesome movie and I completely agree with you.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #152
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if this was said, but "Lucky Number Sleven" is one of my favs and a lot of people I've talked to haven't seen it.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #153
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Moon - was already mentioned but it's a seriously great movie
Vanilla Sky
Identity
Old 07-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #154
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
Moon - was already mentioned but it's a seriously great movie
Vanilla Sky
Identity
Kevin Spacey was a good choice in Moon.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #155
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
Not sure if this was said, but "Lucky Number Sleven" is one of my favs and a lot of people I've talked to haven't seen it.
That was an awesome movie!

I think "Payback" with Mel Gibson got overlooked a lot as well. If you like slap-stick comedy, "Brain Donors" with John Tuturro (sp?) was good. "Folks" with Tom Selleck was hilarious.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #156
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Kevin Spacey was a good choice in Moon.

After watching it for the first time, I must have sat there for 20min thinking about my own life.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
After watching it for the first time, I must have sat there for 20min thinking about my own life.
Moon made me follow Sam Rockwell as an actor. He just did Seven Psychopaths which was a good movie as well. Not sure it is considered under-rated since Woody Harrelson and Christopher Walken were also in it.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #158
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Naked Prey. It still disturbs me how they dispatched those guys in the beginning.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #159
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Gran Torino
Old 07-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #160
KnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
KnoxTac0713's Tacoma Gallery
Gattaca - the 1997 Ethan Hawke & Uma Thurman film. One of Jude Law's first appearances as well - just before Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
"Warrior"

I thought it was much better than "The Fighter," even though the two brothers entering MMA bout was a bit over the top, it is hollywood after all, the acting was much better.
I can get on board with Warrior being underrated, but there is no way anyone can say the acting is better. Fighter was nominated for 3 acting Oscars and won two.