LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Xbox One or Playstation 4?

Old 06-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #21
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
maybe he just wants to know what 2nd gen people think
Old 06-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #24
HeavyLifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
HeavyLifter's Tacoma Gallery
XBOX ONE at launch

PS4 at some point down the road.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #25
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Hell no.

I'd rather get new leaf packs, new upper control arms, new tires, or even a Huntertown Arms 308 suppressor...
Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I've always been a PS guy since the original and never had an Xbox so I'd get the PS4. That being said I don't know if ill actually get one since I rarely play video games anymore.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #27
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
The gaming industry is about to flip.. Say good bye to used games, used game stores, & borrowing your buddies games! All the games will eventually be downloaded to the console and we can kiss hard copies good bye! SUCK! This pigeon holes everyone into having internet, & buying games at online specific stores (think iTunes). No more taking your game to your buddies house to play! They either buy it and download it to their console or you take your whole console with you...

If we were smart, we'd not support the new consoles, and keep rocking the 360 and PS3.. That way the power is still in the consumers hands..... (not going to happen i know)
dude im right there with ya. i first heard no more hard copies and yelled a what the fuck in the middle of best buy. i would gladly rock my 360 another 5 years if i meant me and my room mates could swap games.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #28
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
I am aware that this is not a gaming forum and I am aware I put it in the second gen section. I meant no offense by it. lol
But since I pretty much live on this website I just wanted to see what y'alls opinions of them were.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #29
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
I am aware that this is not a gaming forum and I am aware I put it in the second gen section. I meant no offense by it. lol
But since I pretty much live on this website I just wanted to see what y'alls opinions of them were.
everything belongs in the 2nd gen section. you're good
Old 06-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #31
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
The gaming industry is about to flip.. Say good bye to used games, used game stores, & borrowing your buddies games! All the games will eventually be downloaded to the console and we can kiss hard copies good bye! SUCK! This pigeon holes everyone into having internet, & buying games at online specific stores (think iTunes). No more taking your game to your buddies house to play! They either buy it and download it to their console or you take your whole console with you...

If we were smart, we'd not support the new consoles, and keep rocking the 360 and PS3.. That way the power is still in the consumers hands..... (not going to happen i know)
Details are still unclear on how Microsoft will handle used games. Some rumors here and there about being able to download the disc on a friends Xbox but having to login to your own handle to be able to play. Some more rumors about Microsoft supporting some "used" game system, but no mention of where that money goes (to developers or Microsoft).

The Xbox communty is starting to question whether to jump ship or not, considering Microsoft's unveiling conference consisted nothing of games or real details of the console. All they focused on was the new TV functions and garbage no one wanted to hear.

I have both PS3 and 360, and love the 360 more than PS3, but this next gen will have me questioning.

REMEMBER PEOPLE, RULE #1, don't buy shit at launch, because its just that, shit! 6 months to a year down the road from launch, many hardware/firmware bugs get worked out and better, higher capacity (HDD) systems get released for the same damn price.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
Dolan Plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Details are still unclear on how Microsoft will handle used games. Some rumors here and there about being able to download the disc on a friends Xbox but having to login to your own handle to be able to play. Some more rumors about Microsoft supporting some "used" game system, but no mention of where that money goes (to developers or Microsoft).

The Xbox communty is starting to question whether to jump ship or not, considering Microsoft's unveiling conference consisted nothing of games or real details of the console. All they focused on was the new TV functions and garbage no one wanted to hear.

I have both PS3 and 360, and love the 360 more than PS3, but this next gen will have me questioning.

REMEMBER PEOPLE, RULE #1, don't buy shit at launch, because its just that, shit! 6 months to a year down the road from launch, many hardware/firmware bugs get worked out and better, higher capacity (HDD) systems get released for the same damn price.
i agree. will be waiting to see how it unfolds. microsoft might be shooting themselves in the foot by pushing away what the core supporters care about the most.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #34
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I will rock my 360 for a while still since it has more games and will be supported for a few more years
Old 06-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #35
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
PS3
Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #36
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
I've had four xbox 360's. They all have succumb to a failure by either over heating or disk drive failure but for some reason I am still team xbox. However, that is only because of how awesome xbox live is. If the PS4 has a lot better graphics and a completely reworked online multiplayer then I may switch to Sony. We will just have to wait and see.

Besides that, has anyone seen the new Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer?

Infinity Ward ==> FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxnx3W-HA18
Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #37
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
which ever one gets gta 5 first
Old 06-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #38
taviaum is on a distinguished road

Name: Octavio
taviaum's Tacoma Gallery
Personaly i prefer Sony's... So i'll with the PS4
Old 06-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #39
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
I've had four xbox 360's. They all have succumb to a failure by either over heating or disk drive failure but for some reason I am still team xbox. However, that is only because of how awesome xbox live is. If the PS4 has a lot better graphics and a completely reworked online multiplayer then I may switch to Sony. We will just have to wait and see.

Besides that, has anyone seen the new Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer?

Infinity Ward ==> FTW
If Xbox One is as solid as my Xbox Slim then we will be all set. No issues with it in 2 years or so.

Graphics are predicted to be negligible this time around since hardware has a lot of similarities. But it is all semi-accurate speculation until they are released.

Honestly if they did rework Playstation's online experience, I would see Xbox One and PS4 selling the exact same # of units this time around, but the reputation PS3 built may still keep Xbox owners more leaning to Microsoft.