Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Xbox One or Playstation 4?

Old 06-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #41
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
GTA5 and thats all that matters.............
Old 06-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #42
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I will DEFINITELY be buying a PS4 when it launches, have had my PS3 slim 3 yrs now with NO issues & NO red ring of death! It does everything as stated & does it reliably. Why change?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #43
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Neither, cos I'm too cheap/too poor to worry about that crap.
I still have my Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. Good enough for me.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #44
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Confirmed that xbox one will require you to connect to the internet once every 24 hours. Also used games will only be aloud if the publishers allow it.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #45
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
no backwards compatibility?
always have to connect to the internet?
no used games?
...good bye Microsoft.

I've been Xbox loyal for like five years now and i dont know why. i dump money into xbox live to play every so often and ive gone thru three xboxes burning up and dying on me. plus connecting to the internet all the time? fuck that. when the world ends i want to play GTA IV still.

i think i'll go with the "33x10.5x16" system
Old 06-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #46
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox One because:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEKcOK8gno
Old 06-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #47
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
metal gear solid 5 on ps4 if it doesnt come out for ps3
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #48
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i felt compelled to buy two ps4s today. looking to take advantage of the poor souls that dont preorder and limited supply >=).
Old 06-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #49
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox One All day long. For the people saying the PS4 has exclusive titles, like what???

Was watching the E3 Xbox media briefing and i'm pumped. Only thing that sounds like it's going to suck is that they say that your Xbox has to be connected to the internet once in 24 hours or you will not be able to play even single player games... Pretty sure they will change that though before launch.

Metal Gear Solid was the first game they previewed on XBOX, haha
Old 06-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #50
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been an xbox fanboy but FUCK microsoft wtf was in your head? Probably switching over to PS4
Old 06-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #51
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Ive been an xbox fanboy but FUCK microsoft wtf was in your head? Probably switching over to PS4
this ^^^

and thats a just a maybe on the switch.
Ill stick with my 360 till she dies.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #52
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I was also an xbox fanboy , but after seeing the Xbox one that went Down the drain , idk what Ill get , still debating on it, maybe just stay with the xbox 360 and use the extra cash for more mods , will be more useful for sure !
Old 06-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #53
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
I'm curious to see what the one is like before I buy it...it sketches me out to be hearing they might be ditching cd's to make everything downloadable only. I don't have anything but rumors to confirm that though.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #55
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
wow i know i have been subbed on this thread but never really realized what xbox one was really about just liked the games that are being advertised. just the other day i found out exactly what Microsoft plans.... over it! im on for ps4 now. Fuck microsoft for real
Old 06-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #56
Banned
hayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
hayabusa3303's Tacoma Gallery
NONE... Honestly for now.. Ms shit the bed... ps4 nice but you need to be a plus member for alot of things still not bad at 5 a month... Wii U... i will pull out my 8 bit NES and play...

I will keep my 360 and ps3 fat one.....
Old 06-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #57
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryB-hdtpQRw

Guy seems a little but he has some valid points

I'd recommend watching the whole thing if you have time
Old 06-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #58
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Been an Xbox guy for years and years. But now I'm on the fence. Can someone explain to me what happens if you don't log on for over 24 hours? I'm active military and ill go weeks without connecting. What will happen?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #59
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Been an Xbox guy for years and years. But now I'm on the fence. Can someone explain to me what happens if you don't log on for over 24 hours? I'm active military and ill go weeks without connecting. What will happen?
You will be locked out from playing games. All other services will be available but you will not be able to play your game.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #60
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, but that's gonna change before launch. I guarantee it.

One good thing about Xbox one is if you go to a friends house and log in to your LIVE account, you will be able to play all your games at your buddy's house. That's pretty sick.